[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on doog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: dugin-ext.jpg (376 KB, 1729x1279) Image search: [Google]
dugin-ext.jpg
376 KB, 1729x1279
redpill me on doog
>>
>>7491655
>redpill
You /pol/tards really have a hard-on for that pleb movie made by a tranny and his bro, don't you?
>>
Ignoring the "redpill", Dugin definately is worth a look. He's often called a fascist by western academia, but Neo-Eurasianism is much more complicated and in my view it does transcend the simplistic left/right paradigm. You can find many of his translated essays on archive.com and his lectures on youtube. He's less practical than the European New Right though, and definatley more crazy than de Benoist who he often collaberates with
>>
Just another faggot retard cuck disability-riddled cocksucking jerko spack wanker who deserves to eat a knuckle sandwich every now and then. Oh boy oh boy.
>>
>>7491899
Nice try Brzezinski
>>
>>7491899
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>7491844
>pleb movie made by a tranny and his bro
where the heroes defend their home called "Zion"

as for dugin, mark his name, because he will be the cause of WWIII
>>
File: 1404210207_0898.1000x800.jpg (167 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1404210207_0898.1000x800.jpg
167 KB, 1000x800
As Slav who watched a lot of his videos and read articles (especially series of articles Acéphale publicated in Lenin.ru online magazine), I can say he is pretty good teacher and decent philosopher. But his political theory, for the most time, is a mess. Obsessed with idea of creating ENEMY for Eurasian people to oppose, and stating opposition as core of thansnational unity, he often falls into metaphysical and mystical bullshit and praise undecent people for their faux decency, just cause they represent SOME elements of his ideas.

In the end he is okay and actually not a bad guy or bad philosopher (I do not share his views on modern and post-modern society tho). But he is slightly insane and tend to willingly shock people with his controversial statements and he often ends looking like a clown. I blame The Absloute Madman, musician Sergey Kuryokhin for polluting young Dugins mind (he was not Sergeys only victim) with insane ideas and epatage.
>>
>>7491844
#triggered
>>7491873
have you read fourth?
>>
>>7491957
Ever read Foundations of Geopolitics? I realy want an english translation
>>
>>7491980
I only got it recently, I've read extracts. Nothing spectualcular, a lot of regurgitating of National Bolshevism. His theory of Multipolarity is the most interesting subject
>>
>>7491986
Particulary this book - no, I did not, but Dugins geopolitical views is widely represented in his long lectures to MSU students. His geopolitical ideas is very dominative and based on statement that Western world is dead as a chopped off toenail and only Russian Renaissance will recover world from slumber after death of Leviathan (as he calls forces of Western world). As traditionalistic man, Dugin tend to combine Imperialistic ideas with Occult and Christian Orthodoxy features.
>>
>>7492017
*geopoliticals ideas are
>>
>>7492017
I'm familiar with the basics, his characterisation of the Transatlantic West is correct imo, though everything else is far out there. Are you familiar with Aleksandr Panarin? His Neo-Eurasianism is closer to the European New Right school
>>
>>7491899
Paki detected
>>
>>7491899
he was a professor at a university, he alredy reached more than you ever will
>>
Aristotelianism is better and a more solid antidote to modernity and liberalism.
>>
>>7491957
As a slav, I fully agree
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.