[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to Starbucks >see a bunch of idiots there reading classics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1450739551040.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1450739551040.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>go to Starbucks
>see a bunch of idiots there reading classics like Don Quixote and Monte Cristo while drinking "coffee"
>even one reading The Art of War
>>
>>7491193
both don quixote and monte cristo were fantastic, have you tried reading them?
>>
File: 1450394955608.png (129 KB, 250x329) Image search: [Google]
1450394955608.png
129 KB, 250x329
>drinking coffee
When is this meme going to die?
>>
And before anyone asks why I was at Starbucks if I don't like their coffee...
I like their croissants.
>>
>>7491193
>shitting on the Quixote

Pls b0ss dert edge ert tuis strongus
>>
>drinking coffee

Literally Reddit: The Drink
>>
You remember when /lit/ was good?
Nah.
You remember it ever being this bad?
Nah.
>>
>>7491193
What is the point of this braindead post?
>>
>>7491193
Ebin meem
>>
I read at my favorite bistros because I can't stand my room and get free refills on my coffee.
Stay mad memers
>>
>>7491206
i came here just to ask this tbh100%h
>>
>>7491206
Shit taste
>>
>>7491206

Starbuck's croissants are crap. Just like their coffee.

Go to Exki for fucking amazing croissants that skullfuck your tastebuds off with their perfect crunchy crust and delectable and perfectly structured 1000 layers within.
>>
These are good books.
>>
/lit/ really is going to shit
>>
File: zizek.png (35 KB, 1109x235) Image search: [Google]
zizek.png
35 KB, 1109x235
>>
>>7491193

>Reading in public

Not even once.
>>
>>7491394
yeah bro it's all about dat sugar water
>>
>>7491394

You know what's pretty reddit?

Overusing "literally". Especially when it is redundant.
>>
It's funny because both OP and the guys reading in Starbucks are people who found /lit/ through Reddit. The difference is that those guys try to fit in by reading while OP tries to fit in by being a contentious know-it-all.

Still,
>2015
>Reading translated prose
Why, oh why? You may as well just read the summary on Wikipedia.
>>
Why is /lit/ so shitty right now? There isn't a single decent thread in the catalog.
>>
>>7492622
Our top 100 list got on the front page of imigur so a bunch of fucking plebs came over.
>>
>>7492622

The Next migration went tits up in a screaming, cancerous death.

There is literally no where else to go and nothing better to do.
>>
File: waiting2.jpg (26 KB, 370x229) Image search: [Google]
waiting2.jpg
26 KB, 370x229
>>7491193
>>7491206
>calls starbucks coffee "coffee"
>doens't call starbucks croissants "croissants"

p.s. I drink starbucks coffee all the time it's the postmodern era you moron what are you drinking, good coffee? tea? no, you shut the fuck up and you drink your shitty coffee with a smile on your face and you do not enjoy it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.