[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished House Of Leaves and I'm looking to start on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: the-familiar-danielewski.jpg (352 KB, 1341x2048) Image search: [Google]
the-familiar-danielewski.jpg
352 KB, 1341x2048
Just finished House Of Leaves and I'm looking to start on this one. What are your opinions on it?
>>
b u m p
>>
Nothing fucking happens. Enjoy the 15 year wait for the series to end. I bought the first book, and while I'm willing to see how it goes, I'm not going to spend $500+ to read it all. Get a library card.

That chinese kid is complete garbage.
>>
He stole Kolsti's style and doesn't even do it as well.
>>
Bought the first book a few days before it came out, read it, regretted it
>>
DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE BY DANIELEWSKI
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
PLEASE
OH GOD I MADE THE MISTAKE OF BUYING ONLY REVOLUTIONS
PLEASE
ITS LIKE A CHILDHOOD ROMANCE, LET IT DIE WITH HOUSE OF LEAVES
HE'S A PRETENTIOUS YALE TWAT
>>
>27 volumes about some dumbass 12 year old

Shameless plagiarism of pic related
>>
Why do people like house of leaves?
>>
>>7490211
it's suspenseful and it looks cool.

too bad the ending was shit
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>7488961
My friend was in the class that read an advance copy of this book and skyped with him. Apparently he's a very relaxed guy and not at all what you'd expect as a person.
>>
>>7490368
>he thought it was suspense
Best romance book of 2000
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.