[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Svetlana Alexievich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Are her books worth reading?
>>
They might be OK but she didn't deserve the prize as she didn't actually write the books
>>
>her
>>
>>7488122
Yes
>>
>>7488146
No
>>
>>7488140
?
>>
>>7488176
That Anon>>7488140 thinks Svetlana is male name.
>>
File: haruki-murakami.jpg (2 MB, 2583x2596) Image search: [Google]
haruki-murakami.jpg
2 MB, 2583x2596
HE GOT SNUBBED AGAIN /lit/!
>>
>>7488122
There are excerpts on the nobel website. Chernobyl is very good. Her first, less so.
>>
>>7488122
>women writers
But: transcription job. Fortunate, because Voices of Chernobyl is worth the read.
>>
>>7488122
well why in the world they would give her nobel prize if she doesnt worth it, you stupid sub-meme-poster
>>
>>7488122
the most unworthy author i've ever met, don't be wasting your valuable time
>>
>>7488685
WOW! Did you meet her personaly? Geve us coolstory!
>>
>>7488721
Yeah, I did once when she froliced with me in a bed, her anal happened to be more broken than i've ever thought it might be, so i sucked her prolapse a little bit and then after a while i was gone. That is the coolstory
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.