[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The casting of a black actress as Hermione, a role portr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: cursed-child2-570x297.jpg (47 KB, 570x297) Image search: [Google]
cursed-child2-570x297.jpg
47 KB, 570x297
>The casting of a black actress as Hermione, a role portrayed in the films by Emma Watson, has garnered the most attention, leading Rowling to tweet, “Canon: brown eyes, frizzy hair and very clever. White skin was never specified. Rowling loves black Hermione.”

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2015/12/21/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-casts-harry-hermione-and-ron/
>>
>>7487956

There's already a thread about it.

Also, who the fuck cares.
>>
>>7487956
Rowling is a single mother and a hack
She has indeed been blacked
>>
WHITE SKIN IS IMPLIED, jesus
>>
>>7488064
Why do you give a shit?
>>
>>7487956
>be a nigger
>still have british teeth
>>
Blacks aren't clever, neither is Rowling. She's only doing this and the Trump thing to stay relevant.
>>
>>7488287
Why do you continue to take up space on earth instead of throwing yourself off a medium-sized building that doesn't kill you but makes you suffer for years only to come out a crippled freak that can barely move, pisses blood, and everyone hates to accommodate until you finally electrocute yourself in a bath once and for all putting an end your worthless existence?
>>
>>7488347
Why do you care though?
>>
Not literature.
>>
>>7488354
Because I know the world would be better off without you. That's what I care about.
>>
>>7488372
Stop being so mean.
>>
>>7488372
Okay, I've killed myself - what now?
>>
recasting hits with blacks and women is the new monay maka. look at the new Star Wars, Ghostbusters, ABC's entire primetime lineup
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.