[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check out this fun literature-related meme I made! What do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: david foster wallace meme 4.png (501 KB, 610x481) Image search: [Google]
david foster wallace meme 4.png
501 KB, 610x481
Check out this fun literature-related meme I made! What do you think about my meme? Do you have any of your own funny meme that you'd like to share?
>>
File: dfw perspiring 2.png (1 MB, 1173x925) Image search: [Google]
dfw perspiring 2.png
1 MB, 1173x925
By the way, if you'd like to make your own meme, here's the template!
>>
File: image.png (281 KB, 638x434) Image search: [Google]
image.png
281 KB, 638x434
>>
LMAO that's hella fucking epic man. is there a way i can make these memes as well? preferably something that works on mobile or in browser as photoshop confuses me
>>
>>7486851
hahaha shared and reblogged to my twitter wall!

all my literary friends will enjoy this!!!
>>
>>7486851
Rofl who is that
>>
>>7486862
I made this on imgur (just search up imgur on google; it should be the first link that pops up.) There's a button on the website where you can scroll down and click "make a meme." I clicked on that and then clicked "use a new template," using the template I posted, and used that template to make the meme in the thread opener. Happy memeing, friend!
>>
>>7486867
This is David Foster Wallace. He's my favorite writer and is famous for his "This is Water" speech!
>>
>>7486872
what a time to be alive. I can't wait to join the meme industry and make my meme boss proud and bring home a meme salary to my meme family. what an incredible meme journey you've started me on.
>>
>>7486872
Ok cool lol thanks
>>
File: suikaAA.jpg (678 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
suikaAA.jpg
678 KB, 1000x1000
Which alcoholic touhou do you guys relate with the most, and which would DFW have written a long-winded, beer-stained essay about?
>>
>>7486905
Japanese Goblin

Patchouli
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.