[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>author is a rich "depressed" female feminist who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 495x495
>author is a rich "depressed" female feminist who idolizes Plath and cuts themselves
>>
Name five authors like that
>>
>>7482431
They're all irrelevant, thankfully. But you'll encounter them if you frequent parties in NYC or attend creative writing workshops.
>>
>>7482431
They exist
>>
>>7482444
>>7482464
Still waiting
>>
>>7482444
Please invite me to these parties. Do you have Skype?
>>
People you meet in writing circles thread?

>that girl who keeps writing about rape and cries when she reads aloud her poetry
>that guy who writes sci-fi entirely about how the engine works and every one of his characters is an emotionless robot
>that guy who creates his detailed fantasy world with all its history, cultures, and technology, but can't write an actual story set in it
>that girl who writes the most shitty generic Harry Potter Hungry Games rip-off YA shit and is the only one there who's had her works published
>>
>>7482444

>ywn smoke pot with a bunch of trust fund yuppies in a SoHo loft

Every day I find a new reason to wish for death.
>>
>>7482420
this entire board is full of rich "depressed" male anti-feminists who idolize DFW and talk about how nihilistic they are
>>
>>7482431
probably Laurie Penny
>>
>>7482516
>rich
>spending all your time online
>inb4 social media; that's what your assistants are for
You're pretty much spot-on for the rest tho
>>
>>7482492
You covered a lot of bases. Related to those 2 guys:
>that guy who writes dystopian fiction
>>
>>7482492
>>that guy who writes sci-fi entirely about how the engine works and every one of his characters is an emotionless robot
>>that guy who creates his detailed fantasy world with all its history, cultures, and technology, but can't write an actual story set in it
Would DnD with
>>
>>7482516
>rich

I wish
>>
>>7482492
>the poet try hard which insists on showing everyone mediocre poetry even though no one gives a single literally shit about it
>>
>>7482444
That sounds hot
>>
>>7482492
>and cries when she reads aloud her poetry
That makes me moist
>>
I want to hang with these cool cats.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.