[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck Last night I had a dream that I stole Anna Karenina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1449907806602.jpg (208 KB, 2369x1349) Image search: [Google]
1449907806602.jpg
208 KB, 2369x1349
what the fuck

Last night I had a dream that I stole Anna Karenina from a no-name bookstore. What does this mean? I've been meaning to read it but it's basically on my backlog.
>>
>>7482343
it means that anna karenina is a book that will only get you into trouble. dimestore romance drivel anyway. read something else, senpai
>>
>>7482343
You want to cuck someone
>>
>>7482343
Edyp syndrome as far as I can tell.
>>
>>7482429
what the fuck is edyp syndrome
>>
>>7482343
>he hasn't read AK

Modern /lit/, everyone.
>>
It means you want to rape your sister, Pheobe
>>
>>7482458
honestly i just got really into literature about a year ago and i started with the greeks like you fucks told me i should do
>>
>>7482479
>he fell for a meme
>>
>>7482483
what should i do then
>>
File: tumblr_nwt2efSO8U1urdcg7o1_500.png (15 KB, 490x403) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwt2efSO8U1urdcg7o1_500.png
15 KB, 490x403
>>7482487
do whatever you want, read whatever you want. but be kind to people.
>>
it means that you should read it.
>>
Last night I had a dream that the lady at the bookstore I work at made me massage her nyloned calves after work. She's really hot and the dream was really vivid. The last part of the dream was me walking home from work just insanely happy that this new chapter had begun in my life, that I had begun a whole NEW life, one where I get to touch a hot woman's calves every day at work. And then I woke up because my fucking cat was licking her food dish. I could have spent another 30 minutes in that fucking bliss.

Single worst post-dream reality check I have ever had aside from the one where I dreamed I got a Gamecube, and that one time I dreamed a chubby girl was smooshing her gooch onto my face in high school.
>>
Read it you idiot it's 10/10
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.