[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A rapper "lil ugly mane" wrote a book of sorts. It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: cover.jpg (433 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
433 KB, 2048x2048
A rapper "lil ugly mane" wrote a book of sorts. It's very confusing. Can anybody here explain it? http://www.activeabuse.com/clown.pdf

OBLIVION ACCESS is the alchemical decoction of an interminable hydra-headed debate. A chorus of discordant and opposing parties channelled though a medium. Adversaries vehemently insisting and promulgating their positions in a scatted unorganized unidentified sequence. Unified through the isolated voice of a lone entranced narrator. The hollowed out Bard's corpse parasitically reanimated. His idle hands pluck away at any and every instrument the invaders command and then suddenly vanish. Leaving our raconteur mired in a festering silence to sift the the sewage of his dehumanization. Combining through the filth like a prospector for evidence of purpose.

Passerby's unaware of his recent possession stop to laugh and ridicule his maniac barrage of contradictory allegories, pseudo-intellectual deductions, weeping self-reflection/flagellation and tasteless lobbying.
>>
OBLIVION ACCESS is a rejection of critique and analysis. Accepting only absolute destruction or absolute secession from the propaganda of reason. Demanding that all opinion is hyperbole. Looking upon the forced marriage of existence and meaning.science and fact/morality and righteousness. Looking upon them all as dogmatic totalitarian structures.

OBLIVION ACCESS is the nervous thud and roll of martial percussion in the march towards the abolition of the belief that political and philosophical spectrum vary in linear and non-linear morally adjacent / morally hierarchical polarities, qualities or attributes. Challenging this system with matched obstinacy by insisting that all beliefs are but a single cell, existing simultaneously as one. A cursed twisted tomb of microcosmic dark matter. A hysterical writhing pool of filth and etiquette folding in on itself with inconceivable geometry.
>>
>>7482195
Seems like an unlikely man happened upon a thesaurus, tbqh.
>>
>>7482195
This is the most pretentious thing I've read in a while.
>>
Notions of identity and individualism, collectivism and camaraderie are the soldiers in the war being waged upon you. Your yin and yang. Your night and day and left and right. Where are our unseen thirds? The missing trinitarian option. Your culture of "Either/or" is the airtight duct of an ass to mouth feeding tube that has kept you swallowing the regurgitated shit of your father's, father's father since the moment the umbilical cord was snipped and you stopped slurping from your mothers chewed slop of waste. Humanity is a windless chasm ceremoniously cannibalizing itself from birth until death.
>>
>>7482195
>OBLIVION ACCESS is the alchemical decoction of an interminable hydra-headed debate.
It's garbage.
>>
Direct your hostility inward and lay waste your pathetic grievances. Set fire and ejaculate upon the illustrious monuments and pedestals you erect to house and glorify your nauseating self interests. Your 'radical' 'correct thoughts' that simply perpetuate and glorify the will of elected media spun values. Your impassioned battle against uptight and incorrect. Detach yourself from the acceptance of an imposed perspective of societal normality and allow yourself the view of an alien spectator.
>>
The baby who can point to the apple and know that it is an apple and not a pear is congratulated and praised! This is indoctrination into exclusionary divisionism. Teach your children nothing! Let them wander stupid and primitive! Let them bite down on stones and allow their injuries to guide them naturally to a system of rational classification and inclusion. I like pears. Very mild flavour. Too mild? Add some balsamic. Stir in some pine nuts and spinach and then grate some parmigiana reggiano on top. The good king. Don't like balsamic? Why not try some liquid amino's because you are too good for soy sauce. Get the burner and create a reduction. Put the pile of shitty wilted pears on the plate and then using a spoon, spanner the reduction on the plat in a cool, sparse intentional pattern. Wow. Culinary culture. This is my passion. Look at the plate now. Spit on the fruit. A throaty, deep loogie. Get some bile. Use your fingers. There it is.
>>
Take a photograph. Hang the photograph on a cherry spring coloured wall. Perhaps a lemon chiffon or a pale rose. Now give the plate of fruit to that baby that thought he was so smart because he was able to accurately select the apple from an assortment of fruits. Furthermore. Dismiss language. Spell things wrong intentionally. Embellish phonetics. Use the wrong word.
>>
The Finnegans Wake of the 21st century.
>>
File: wittyg.png (169 KB, 1062x662) Image search: [Google]
wittyg.png
169 KB, 1062x662
>>7482229
>>
Contort your body until you snap in half. Do not submit to any limitation. Submission is the resignation into eternal victimization. Acknowledgement is unconscious. Recognition of power is recognition if its existence and control. Protest is the equivalent of prayer. Do absolutely not do absolutely. Condone absurdity and absurdly reject. Shoot the extratterestrial aircrafts from the sky with the machine you invented. Whipster and shout the same emphatic clarity. Do not ask. Do not assume. If you find yourself concerned with anything ever, close your eyes and create a new word. This new word will become the definition and explanation of whatever it is you seek. All purpose is negligible. Endless historical recursion has eliminated our ability to see beyond what has already been attempted. Your giant head in an infinite mirror, forever obstructing the view of what's directly behind it. All power is paternalistic. Advocacy is managerial and therefore hierarchical. Membership and allegiance are voluntary. Lay down in the tall grass and cover yourself with bugs. The snakes will eat the bugs and you will eat the snakes. A symbiosis. No. A dinner with friends.
>>
File: the rest.png (303 KB, 800x924) Image search: [Google]
the rest.png
303 KB, 800x924
>>
File: the rest 2.png (313 KB, 796x827) Image search: [Google]
the rest 2.png
313 KB, 796x827
>>7482257
>>
GRAVE WITHIN A GRAVE

From the inside of my corpse, 30 seconds is like a century. Imprisoned in necrotic flesh.Cognizant beyond my death. Paralyzed and frozen in this carnal penitentiary. Lucidly projecting hellish spectres ghoulish architecture

Enveloped in a darkness far beyond my mind can measure, suffocating violent pressure it just goes on forever, are these electro-magnetic hallucinations?
Is this everybody's afterlife or something I've created?
Abandoned and dismissed in a flaccid
Impotence with the cold illumination that I no longer exist

In a grave within a grave
It was the first time I prayed, no one
There to tell me that I shouldn't be afraid

Falling endlessly deeper, yet immobile and still
In this infinite aethyr washing over my filth, neither angels or reapers or ghosts were fulfilled, just a cavity to soak up my guilt in my depravity. The flowers up above me wilting down so they can laugh at me to think we spend our lives convinced we understand agony,

A familiar voice: "He's finally at peace"
Shrieking through the silence to remind me I'm deceased. I tried to answer but the dead can't speak, the biggest prison in the world's underground six feet.
>>
>>7482274
>>7482218
desu I doubt anyone on /lit/ could write poetry as good as this
>>
>>7482277
Take that Tao!
>>
>>7482312
Please link me better
also saying "tumblr tier ramblings" doesn't invalidate anything, that's just your opinion, man.
>>
>>7482321

>Please link me better

Link you better free verse poets?
Are you seriously this new to poetry?
>>
>>7482327
Link me anything that is better than this, just something you thing is good
>>
>>7482327
this isn't free verse poetry either if you were implying that
>>
His albums are breddy gud too
>>
>>7482390
Did you just listen or did you know about him before?
>>
Some of it is actually kind of poetry

>Your giant head in an infinite mirror, forever obstructing the view of what's directly behind it.
>Explain to her in a broken syntax that nothing she could ever teach you would ever be enough to reconcile the contempt you have for being born.

the interview with dale krueger

like, bretty gud f a m, t b h I'm downloading the album right now (for free)
>>
>>7482645
http://genius.com/Lil-ugly-mane-passion-sceptre-dert-mystery-lyrics

peep this too, glad you are downloading it though
>>
>>7482195
this is some serious autistic try hard shit.

it seriously is like when you were 12 and you wanted to write some edgy prose and you just started fingering through the thesaurus.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.