[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw postmodernism is a philosophy made by people who struggle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: cozy pepe.jpg (67 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
cozy pepe.jpg
67 KB, 553x567
>yfw postmodernism is a philosophy made by people who struggle in 100-level calc courses so invented an ideology to sound sophisticated and smart with
>>
>>7475574
Does this have anything to do with literature?
>>
File: 1433480880273.jpg (297 KB, 1858x1397) Image search: [Google]
1433480880273.jpg
297 KB, 1858x1397
>OP is too stupid so he made this to feel good about himself
z/10 got me to whoa.
>>
Postmodernism isn't a philosophy
>>
>>7475681
This, just because you don't understand or appreciate something doesn't mean they 'made it up' to make themselves feel smarter. Fuck off OP.
>>
File: grimes tub of mayo.jpg (79 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
grimes tub of mayo.jpg
79 KB, 500x332
>Some faggot can't even do a 1-dimensional integral and can't conceive as something as complex and challenging as a triple integral
>Decides to spew out a bunch of indecipherable word salad which he confuses for profound in order to repair his shattered ego
lmao that's humanitards for you
>>
>>7475574
kill yourself my man
>>
>>7475574
Freshmang in college here and I just took Calculus and I was/am very interested in a postmodernism class I could take. What's your beef with it?
>>
File: h6oi.gif (456 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
h6oi.gif
456 KB, 500x278
>yfw postmodernism is a collective gestalt manifestation of the "age of suspicion" or "age of pathology" as the mass psychic resonance of the enlightenment with its ten thousand whiggith tendrils collapsed in a gigantic decade-spanning man-consuming orgy of violence and misery, and the century that seemed intuitively certain to inaugurate a singularity-like utopia was progressively peeled back by the disenchanted and disabused, revealing layers of rot and sickliness
>yfw this is a necessary awakening and an unprecedented stage of maturation in human civilization, an all-encompassing cocoon as we undergo metamorphosis, every whigfinger replaced by self-loathing, self-critique, self-flagellation, self-castigation
>yfw the next phase is completely unknown and unknowable and will probably be some scifi level super saiyan shit
>yfw this is your own axial age, the tablets there to be etched and pored over by posterity
>yfw you're spending it being part of the chaff
>>
>>7475782
>yfw you're spending it being part of the chan

Feels good actually.
>>
>>7475736
>something as complex and challenging as a triple integral

kek
>>
>>7475736
>a triple integral is "complex and challenging"
>>
File: 1449981539527.jpg (258 KB, 1075x473) Image search: [Google]
1449981539527.jpg
258 KB, 1075x473
>>7475574
>>
>>7475574
No, the point of postmodernism is to prop up the philosophers' fringe political ideology.
>>
>>7475736
>Thinking 2nd year undergrad is hard.
lmaoing at your life bro.
>>
>>7475574
>>7475736
>thinking post-modernism isn't capable of appropriating mathematical thought into its discourse

the fact that you think maths and pomo are mutually exclusive just shows you aren't smart enough for contemporary intersectional thinking
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.