[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HAVE NO INSPIRATION OR IDEAS TO WRITE ABOUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1447993418109.jpg (17 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1447993418109.jpg
17 KB, 399x388
I HAVE NO INSPIRATION OR IDEAS TO WRITE ABOUT
>>
Writer's block is bullshit. I've been writing for close to a decade now, and have not the faintest notion of the thing; it's merely a euphemism for slaves who want to make a living out of scribbling because they are too lazy to do anything else. If a writer has something to say, it comes out by itself, if he doesn't, then what's the point in WANTING to write? — Money, of course.
>>
Wreite a poem about htis

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vBbVfVdt6L
>>
>>7473101
Write about a space raptor that gets marooned on a hostile planet and needs to escape.

Write about a guitarist who makes a deal with the devil to play better and eventually goes on a downward spiral.

Write about 6 exiled knights returning home from their exile to take back their homeland.

Write about the busy life of a raven on a Sunday afternoon.

Write about anything anon.
>>
Write about the life cycle of an inanimate object. Like a chair or a bench.
>>
>>7473101
fall in love
>>
>>7473128
Hello and welcome to Reddit
>>
I have now 48 characters I've used in various short (real short) pieces of writing over the last three years. Some of them have interrelationships with each other and most stories I write include one or more of these characters.

It's sort of like my own little Yoknapatawpha County. Does anyone else do this? I just need some kind of story to write with these characters, but none of them are really strong enough on their own and they don't really cohere to any one greater whole.
>>
rob a liquor store with bb gun
>>
>>7473203
I think you created the chapters to your new novel senpai.
Check out the Idiot. You could do something similar.
>>
>>7473101
Write about smegma seeping from your eyes. It hasn't been done and it's so wacky crazy reddit will read it.
>>
I have the opposite problem. All I have are ideas and premises, but I can't be bothered to actually get writing.
>>
File: tumblr_n7cp4dcGxl1talf13o1_500.gif (39 KB, 468x350) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7cp4dcGxl1talf13o1_500.gif
39 KB, 468x350
When I don't have any motivation to work on stories I've already outlined or anything else of substance or worth, I just write about naked girls.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.