[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus. This book is a fucking thrill ride. A meme tour de force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Jesus. This book is a fucking thrill ride. A meme tour de force if you will.

why haven't you read it /lit/?
>>
I watched the movie and it was boring. I don't know if there's anything the book adds to that besides "more science," but I don't care about that.
>>
>>7470823
>why haven't you read it /lit/?
Because I'm reading The Recognitions.
>>
Cause the prose is shit.
>>
>>7470823
Go back to /r/books Daren Wu
https://www.reddit.com/user/darenwu
>>
File: 63836_1333770909.jpg (12 KB, 243x335) Image search: [Google]
63836_1333770909.jpg
12 KB, 243x335
>>7470823
>This book is a fucking thrill ride. A meme tour de force if you will.
3/10 shilling. Lurk moar, learn board culture and try again.
>>
>>7470823
It's better than the Greeks at least.
>>
>>7470853
Read his comments
>yup. /lit/. It has memes, trolls and uninspired discussions
>He's saying this on Reddit
>Reddit
>>
PIRATE NINJAS

All I have to say really
>>
>>7470884
/lit/ surely has more memes and trolls than r/books
more inspired discussions I guess but those tend to be hidden in a sea of banal shitflinging
>>
Lots of Reddit around here lately
>>
File: r.jpg (40 KB, 1284x278) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
40 KB, 1284x278
reminder there are redditors reading this thread right now.
>>
>>7471255
This is how the board ends

Not with a bang

But with a m'lady
>>
>>7471255

>diamond in the rough

better than
>>>r/books
>>
>>7471255
>>7471248
Yeah. I've noticed more people supporting Reddit. Also, bookshelf threads often include reddit-tier selections.
>>
>>7471200
Get this baby to 88 mph and it will generate 5 pirate ninjas
>>
I don't read books that have swearing on the first page. Lack of class shown, for sure.
>>
>>7471972
fuck all kinds of duck, yes.

also i am wondering what's up with changing the speling of al words that have two Ls. alure instead of allure. falopian instead of fallopian. wal instead of wall. is that supposed to be how they rude in the future?
>>
File: 1449835563465.jpg (84 KB, 435x326) Image search: [Google]
1449835563465.jpg
84 KB, 435x326
>>7471255
>lots of memes, trolls, and rather uninspired discussions

Says the fucking subreddit that praises shit like Ready Player One and The Martian.
>>
>>7471255
/r/books is absolute shit.
>So I just finished The Count of Monte Cristo...
literally once a week.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.