[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, do you know a novel or a tale setlled in a dark weird universe ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Cheshire.jpg (57 KB, 540x308) Image search: [Google]
Cheshire.jpg
57 KB, 540x308
Guys, do you know a novel or a tale setlled in a dark weird universe ?
>>
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
>>
>>7469338
I'm reading it
>>
>>7469344
I'm glad you took my suggestion.
>>
>>7469346
Yeah. I think Lewis Caroll is a great author;
>>
>>7469334
Brideshead Revisited
>>
lanark
>>
>>7469334
The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath
>>
MY
>>
DIARY
>>
T B H
>>
My diary, tbqh
>>
>>7469604
>>7469604
Underrated story right here. Weird as hell but fun because of the universe and all the shit with cats.

Haven't read it in a while, but the Abarat series by Clive Barker was also like what OP wants.
>>
>>7469604
>>7469771
OP here, thanks for your answers !
>>
Are there any old accounts of "fairy" of "else" worlds? Aside from Dante's inferno?

Old book or texts which speak of ancient or alternate worlds?

I've been reading some interesting biblical stuff that speaks about a sort of "pre-history" post garden of eve world. Most of it isn't cannon to the bible, but there stuff that speaks of "giants" that where the sons of angels and men, and who where "the heros" of mankind.
>>
>>7471761
Write them. You can use them to establish your own universe and let everyone else derive from you.
>>
HP Lovecraft
all of his shit
all of it
read it now
>>
>>7469352
what else have you read by him?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.