[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"...[in] the end, I had hoped that all that had remained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-TheSoundAndTheFuryCover.jpg (23 KB, 220x315) Image search: [Google]
220px-TheSoundAndTheFuryCover.jpg
23 KB, 220x315
"...[in] the end, I had hoped that all that had remained after the ordeal was only the sound. The sound...and the fury."

bravo willie
>>
>>7466846
Kek.
>>
>>7466846
"the sound" is said a billion times
You're not funny
>>
>>7467093
You're not funny
>>
As bjorn fjordson stood up and unzipped his trousers releasing his foot long shlong dong nadine finally got a taste of her own norweigan wood.
BRAVO MURAKAMI
>>
>>7466846
>It was only after I got clean that month and all the crows and bobbies stopped chasing me I could see my soul had been exposed like a naked lunch.

HACK
A
C
K
>>
>>7466846
>She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms, she was always...Lolita.

POSHLOST
O
S
H
L
O
S
T
>>
>>7467909
It's only a meme if it's the last line.>>7467909
>>
>>7467923
I'm sorry, /lit/, I fucked up big time and I'm not sure how I can come back from this.
>>
>>7467931
Preserve your honour. Seppeku.
>>
>...en fin, todos estos historias son nada mas que ficciones.

Well, that was a waste of a day.
>>
> Thus I, Ishmael Moby, and my partner, Queequeg Dick, were gay married; we adopted a son, and divorced. The rest is history.

mmm
>>
File: gravity's rainobw.jpg (103 KB, 392x574) Image search: [Google]
gravity's rainobw.jpg
103 KB, 392x574
>We looked back at the remains of the city and saw a brailliant rainbow cover the sky.

Gravity's rainbow.
>>
>I guess the real Brothers Karamazov were the friends we made along the way...
What the fuck, Dostoevsky?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.