[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/girth/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: mushface.jpg (181 KB, 1083x658) Image search: [Google]
mushface.jpg
181 KB, 1083x658
time to finally put something to rest:
>At night at home he would lie in bed and think of all the things that were wrong with his body. As he remembered in a later note:
>Feet too thin and narrow and toes oddly shaped, ankles too thin, calves not muscular enough; thighs squnch out repulsively when you sit down;
and, at last, what you were all wondering:
>pecker too small or if not too small in terms of shortness too small in terms of cirumference
>>
>>7465295
Source?
>>
>>7465399
why, the man himself!
via his biographer d. t. max ofc
>>
>>7465402
Post page reference please.

Also I did suspect this. I think the character of Rick Vigorous in Broom of the System is partly based on himself, or the accuracy of the character is partly due to Wallace's ability to relate to Rick's anxieties.
>>
>>7465406
beginning of chapter 2. i'm on an e-reader.
>>
>>7465295
>suicidal, sentimental, goo-bag was self critical

How is this a surprise.

>hehe he had self doubts,
nigger. literally. everyone.

Its actually a great life lesson that there are people shorter/smaller/weaker/smaller dick/less social/less advantages/ etc that will do more in life.

if anything, he is an inspiration.
>>
>>7465442
this is a thread about girth. not empty pontificating. if you have some girth to offer, go ahead, but otherwise keep it to yourself no one cares.
>>
>>7465446
if you want to know about girth go ask your mom.
>>
>>7465295
>tfw 6'2 with a seven incher
>tfw girth as wide as Shakespeare's literary scope
>tfw smoke weed, and have unlimited boners

It's no python, but it's a gift anons. Shame, I'm an introvert and have only had one serious girlfriend.
>>
>>7465295
Why does DFW always call genitals by weird names? Pecker. Yin-yang. Pizzle. etc etc

Slightly surprised to hear he didn't have good girth, he just looks like he would.

Do we know anything about Joyce's girth?
>>
File: 1447772350493.jpg (34 KB, 640x570) Image search: [Google]
1447772350493.jpg
34 KB, 640x570
>>7465453
>>
>>7465295
>time to finally put something to rest:
but that happens to everyone.
even me.
and I'm60kg
>>
>>7465295

>The "judge the author on his life and not his work meme"

you fucked up
>>
Why does it sound like DFW is writing with food or a lot of saliva in his mouth?
>>
Thats a rare dfw
>>
What's your excuse for not being a literary mastermind? Even a dicklet can do it.
>>
>>7465736
>Do we know anything about Joyce's girth?

I'm researching this for my Phd thesis.
>>
File: hey fuck you buddy.jpg (27 KB, 213x317) Image search: [Google]
hey fuck you buddy.jpg
27 KB, 213x317
>>7465295
ah, it's stoop kid
>>
>>7466191
he needs that lubrication to keep those page-long sentences going
>>
>>7465295
Anyone know what book is in his hands?
>>
>>7468824
>>7466191
its actually artificial spit

he was addicted to the stuff
>>
>>7468838
no useful details pertaining to the book's identity can be discerned in even the highest quality versions of the images from this photo shoot happening to contain it
>>
>>7468860
holy lol, what a goony looking fucker
>>
>>7465295
>have small penis
>absolutely no sense of shame or insecurity about it.

How could this be?
>>
>>7469149
>guy killed himself
i'd say he had a little shame about his tiny winky
>>
>>7470798

All of his woes stem from being circumcised.
>>
DAVID PHOSPHOROUS
>>
>>7471114
Dallas Fort Wallace
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.