[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread we post what we're reading and then close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1377913459646.png (18 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1377913459646.png
18 KB, 240x200
In this thread we post what we're reading and then close 4chan to go read the book. We do this to escape from memeland and run from the degeneracy this place breeds.

I'll start: A Scanner Darkly

Bye faggots
>>
>>7455778
Against the Day
>>
Lettres Persanes.
>>
>>7455778
>>7455784
>>7455805
>reading trash
>>
>>7455809
> Montesquieu
> Trash
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>7455778
The Three Musketeers. It's just so happy, I keep putting it down. I need some damn vengeance.
>>
File: hammock.jpg (80 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
hammock.jpg
80 KB, 450x450
it's a nice night to head out to my patio hammock and read madame bovary
>>
America America
>>
Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man
Seiobo There Below
>>
>>7455876
This skype group is absolute trash

Lord of the Rings :^)
>>
The The new Laphams quarterly magazine and also Kevin Crossly Hollands book on the Norsemen

goodnight sweet lit
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 620x465
Just finished pic related. I'm off the hook.

2X The Authors 2X The Fun!
>>
The Idiot by Dosto. Goodbye, memers.
>>
>>7455778
Don Quixote
I'm trying to read it all before the semester ends and I have to return it to the school library early,
>>
The Jungle Books.
>>
>>7455924

I'm also reading it, re-reading actually, how far are you my man? I just finished the party scene at the end of book one.
>>
Ovid's Metamorphisis

Good bye ya'll
>>
Inherent Vice
>>
The Sound and the Fury
Why didn't you faggots warn me about this shit
>>
>>7455982
>y'all
Kill yourself senpai
>>
>>7455909
is that CIA holding the book?
>>
>>7455778
Don Quixote
>I know.
>>
Gravity's Rainbow
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.