[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think it's difficult to live the life of a literary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: cheekybastard.jpg (83 KB, 696x960) Image search: [Google]
cheekybastard.jpg
83 KB, 696x960
Do you think it's difficult to live the life of a literary genius?

Regardless of whether you like him or not, just imagine what must be going through his head based on what he puts down on his pages. It must be unending and maddening. Look at that cheeky grin for fuck's sake - he knows something we don't know.
>>
must be fun
>>
File: Sartre4.jpg (25 KB, 251x280) Image search: [Google]
Sartre4.jpg
25 KB, 251x280
>>7451558
kek.
He looks totally normal and adjusted.
>>
File: 1394595066394.jpg (33 KB, 446x255) Image search: [Google]
1394595066394.jpg
33 KB, 446x255
I don't know what it's like to be a literary genius, but I guess having really debilitating mental illnesses helps?

>tfw BPD
>tfw schizoaffective
>tfw major clinical depression
>been in a psych ward 3 times

am i gonna make it /lit/
>>
>>7452500
When someone had the idea to give a brush to the madmen, they called it Art Brut and it was an immediate success.
The Greeks even asked them about the future. (Pyhia and other oracles)

Most singers probably have mild forms of hysteria.

I know I'm very disturbed mentally, sometimes it's productive, but most often it's just different sorts of self-harm and lashing out. Wish I was a genius 2bh f4m
>>
>>7452534
>Pyhia
Pythia
>>
>>7452534

>tfw mental illnesses make you think you're unique and a genius regardless of the fact that you're probably not
>tfw not a genius, just crazy and overemotional

hold me
>>
>>7452575
they can probably be a source of power in your art

actually who am i kidding i dont know jack shit about mental illness
>>
Mental illness just makes you annoying. You're nowhere near as "special" as you think you are. It doesn't give you "great insight." You're just a piece of shit. A genetic error. Get psychiatric help. Electo-convulsive therapy if needed.
>>
>>7453055

Trump 2016
>>
File: 1445472858529.jpg (22 KB, 426x333) Image search: [Google]
1445472858529.jpg
22 KB, 426x333
>>7453055
>tells people they ain't different
>then vitriolically chasticizes them for being different
>thinks there is anything wrong with feces
>thinks in terms of errors
get your mind checked kin
>>
File: ur special.gif (38 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
ur special.gif
38 KB, 350x350
>>7453114
>different = special

Of course they're "different."

LOL.

Take another bong hit.
>>
File: 155px-Pynchon.jpg (6 KB, 155x218) Image search: [Google]
155px-Pynchon.jpg
6 KB, 155x218
>>7453462
>Take another bong hit.
Don't mind if I do!
>>
>>7453114
>it's an error to think in terms of errors

kek
>>
>>7453078
That's the whole GOP, mr international.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.