[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to get spooky as fuck and read the ego and its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: OnSycMOp.png (144 KB, 309x309) Image search: [Google]
OnSycMOp.png
144 KB, 309x309
I'm about to get spooky as fuck and read the ego and its own, but I want to be sure I understand Hegel first.

>Hegel believes our mind is shaped by the thoughts and languages of others i.e. the SPIRIT of a society is the collected consciousness
>Things constantly are evolving, like an argument/socratic method (and shit fixes itself through a similar process)
>You can predict history (past and future) just by understanding and applying a logical system with the aforementioned in mind
>Big government is responsible for everything and should take care of people and economy

Am I missing anything else?
>>
File: 1448844492638.png (257 KB, 415x476) Image search: [Google]
1448844492638.png
257 KB, 415x476
>Understand
>Hegel
>>
hegel is possibly the stupidest thing ever except maybe wittgenstein, why do ppl waste their life on this
>>
File: oeosi.jpg (57 KB, 594x376) Image search: [Google]
oeosi.jpg
57 KB, 594x376
>>Hegel believes our mind is shaped by the thoughts and languages of others i.e. the SPIRIT of a society is the collected consciousness
>>Things constantly are evolving, like an argument/socratic method (and shit fixes itself through a similar process)
>>You can predict history (past and future) just by understanding and applying a logical system with the aforementioned in mind
>>Big government is responsible for everything and should take care of people and economy
>>
You have like the first 5% of Hegel down. Hegel is 95% cryptic nuance.

I'll tell you right now you won't understand Hegel before you read ego.
The only thing you need to really know is the idea of spirit or idea becoming conscious of itself (class, etc) and the spiral logic ascent of history.
Stirner starts with a genealogy similar to Hegel but it traces the individual through history instead of societies
>>
>>7898455
ah, okay, thanks anon.

starting page 1 now.
>>
a gloss ain't understanding. Just read what you want. Don't worry about "prep." You won't understand anything completely no matter what.
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>7898439
Hegel really is just the best. I've never read anything by him but he just looks awesome and his ideas (which I know nothing about) have cool-sounding names.
>>
>>7898439
If you're gonna be digging on that ego, it's imperative that you understand Hegel's take on the modern subject yo. Subject is already substance.
>>
>>7898838
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subject_(philosophy)#The_subject_in_German_idealism
>>
Well, his philosophy is entirely made up of oughts. Everything is a negation of a negation, you have that part of the dialectic down at least. No one really understands Hegel completely tho.
>>
>>7898875
>No one really understands Hegel completely tho.
Lmao. I can't believe you posted this
>>
>>7898881
You can't just smoke DMT and understand him on a feels level you have to be able to explain his whole philosophy in words to be able to claim true understanding. No one but Hegel has been successful at this, I believe.
>>
File: lacan dialectic.jpg (69 KB, 881x475) Image search: [Google]
lacan dialectic.jpg
69 KB, 881x475
lacanian dialectic
>>
File: triforce.jpg (85 KB, 881x475) Image search: [Google]
triforce.jpg
85 KB, 881x475
>>7898975
TRIFORCE
>>
>>7898975
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axiom_of_Maria
>>
>>7899213
lacan=occultist confirmed.
>>
>>7898975
someone shop goatse on this
>>
>>7899256
would that make it a part of the anal stage?
>>
>>7898567
please turn your sincerity meter down for this board's credibility's sake
>>
>>7899277
This board doesn't have any credibility in the first place though.
>>
>>7899234
That was Jung, but psychoanalysis is pretty occultish at its base if you go looking hard enough.
>>7899573
>>>/out/
>>
>>7899577
I'm staying whether you like it or not.
>>
>>7899010
new fags can't triforce

▲▲
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.