[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I may be forced to get a job again soon, what do I read that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: nechayev.jpg (13 KB, 187x292) Image search: [Google]
nechayev.jpg
13 KB, 187x292
I may be forced to get a job again soon, what do I read that will help me become every employer's worse nightmare?
>>
local labour law
zarathustra
the art of being right
>>
>>7449155
industrial society and it's future
>>
>>7449155

Bartleby the Scrivener
>>
my diary t.b.h
mein kampf
sex and character
>>
>>7449155

The Constitution of the IWW.

And join the fucking union man. Even if you've gotta join the Industrial Surrender I Love The Boss Union Local 656, you'll still be in a better position.

If after other stuff:

www.crimethinc.com/texts/atoz
Stirner, "The Ego and His Own"
Marx, Das Kapital (Capital) Vol I
Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil
>>
>>7449155
Just read about Viet Vo Dao and fingerkill everyone in the name of communism.
>>
Just talk about how capitalism is the devil all the time. Just be really exhaustively obnoxious.
>>
>>7449155
a confederacy of dunces
>>
>>7449155

Atlas Shrugged
>>
>>7449155
just behave like mark pauline
>>
>>7449155
Renzo Novatore
>>
>>7449191
Aren't contemporary unions mostly people under the impression that working for a boss is acceptable?
>>
use the company's printer to print revolutionary panflets
and steal cups and paper napkins and use it at home
>>
>>7449404
This.
>>
>>7449155
>>
>>7450439
looks nice
>>
>>7449155
>Our task is terrible, total, universal, and merciless destruction.
why nechayev so edgy?
>>
>>7450373

Yes, but as I said, even joining some shitty union gets you organised, and gets you access to legal aid and stuff. Makes you harder to fire and fuck with.

Even the unions that are basically in the position of selling out their members wages and conditions to the boss in return for job security still get you more than being an unorganised worker.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.