[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the main themes of your current work-in-progress, /lit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
What are the main themes of your current work-in-progress, /lit/?
>>
>>7447710

I don't think about themes. I just work on making a good story.
>>
>>7447714
wot a faggot
>>
Revenge or suicide.
>>
post sincere smugness
>>
>>7447710
The dichotomy between the empirical world and the self, man's desperate struggle for coherency; and the nature between the artist, the art, and those who experience it. I'm playing all my cards, leaving no tricks up my sleeve. It will be monumental, or it will be a monumental failure.
>>
The failure of contemporary society to address the inherent human misery as an argument against the war on drugs
>>
How surreal the mundane is.
>>
>>7447746
Sounds interesting.
>>
>>7447710
How politics can function as art in a sort of life-as-art sort of thing.

How we solipsize reality.

How reality disappoints us.

How nothing the mundane can give us will ever be as good as that which we invent, romanticize, and obsess over, internally.
>>
isolation, anxiety, a dichotomy between hope and despair, basically a guy drinks too much at a dinner party and gradualy loses his shit, I don't know man I had to write SOMETHING
>>
>>7447763
Sounds Kafkaesque
>>
>>7447710
Disease, grief, family obligations. Regret. Lack of closure.
>>
How men are no longer men
>>
Anxiety and the choice of friends
>>
>>7447794
kafka literally wrote that, dude.
>>
>>7447918
I, uh, haven't read much kafka to be honest. Where did he write it and was it really just like I described, "plot" and all?
>>
poetry chapbook about losing home, both physically and psychologically
>>
File: s.jpg (456 KB, 656x732) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
456 KB, 656x732
An esoteric intuitionist approach to cultivating heuristics and epistemes and sharing them effectively instead of haphazardly
>>
chemistry, physics, technology, superiority complex, murder
>>
>>7447710
The ability of media to influence the perception of events, communicated through a variety of characters, with the last chapter being written by the subject himself. If I do my job right, I'll show 4-5 different ways of looking at a person.
>>
Death.
>>
The melancholy of being and the futile attempts to reconcile the faded past to bring about change; after learning to accept thus, one must recognize the absurdity and meaninglessness of existence, and turn isolation into solace.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 599x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 599x439
>>7447710
;R;evolution;ary;;u;s;age;;of th;e semi(;)colon;;;;;;
>>
Biopolitics and its appropriation of human autonomy

The movement from unreliable narrator to unstable collectivised narration

violence and intimacy
>>
>>7449200
>using semicolons instead of colon
Top: pleb: autism
>>
>>7449171
Nice philosophy essay
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.