[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of it. I'm just sick of this whole entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
I'm tired of it. I'm just sick of this whole entire website. All it is just stupid memes and retards bickering with eachother about whether "X is better than X". You people have no respect for anyone or anything, and the site just delves into crappier territory every day. I can't fucking stand the fact this is the only site on the net that is a Imageboard.

One day, I'll make 4chan pay for what they do to people.
>>
you'll be back

i think everyone feels this way every once in a while
>>
>>7444736
>"X is better than X".
do you mean better than y?
>>
>>7444736
goufjdl meme
>>
Some of you people are alright. Don't go to 4chan tomorrow.

so long spooks
>>
Spuuuki
>>
File: 1448044638406.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1448044638406.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>
it's gotten worse recently, lots of political circlejerks were /pol/ and tumblr liberals just spout off memes at each other
>>
>>7446217
>recently
The internet has always been full of insecure degenerates who would rather badger those they deem intellectually inferior online rather than address the many flaws of their own character and climb out of the squalor they currently reside in. That is all 99% of arguments on the internet are.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x360
>>7444736
Okay, see you tomorrow OP :-)
>>
File: 3274182943.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
3274182943.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>mfw slowly working to bring back the pleb/patrician dichotomy on /lit/ so plebs like OP will leave, and the site can be a better place for real readers who aren't perpetually stuck on the starter kit
>>
File: 1449193933915s.jpg (3 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
1449193933915s.jpg
3 KB, 125x122
>>7450527
>mfw doing gods work

BLOOM VULT
>>
>>7450532
>doing gods work
Back to Reddit.
>>
>>7450543
>not accepting jesus as your lord and saviour
>anno domini 2015

ISHYGDDT
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.