[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this guy got more pussy than you Where do I start, with him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 852x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 852x1200
>this guy got more pussy than you

Where do I start, with him?
>>
>this guy got more pussy than you

false and irrelevant, also the greeks
>>
It was all unconfident pussy so I don't know if it's worth it. However for prose, Ham on Rye. Poetry, The Roominghouse Madrigals.
>>
>>7441653
>Ham on Rye
>Post Office
>Factotum
>Women
>Hollywood
>Pulp

The sequence is not important, but this way is better, is a really good timeline.
Just don't start with Pulp or Hollywood, because it is more like resolutions of his life.

>>7441668
>false and irrelevant
Yea, he didn't get so much pussy as people think, but...
>the greeks
Surely much more than you. People like you make me sick.
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 576x422) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 576x422
>>7441681
>>7441675
>>7441668
I'm reading Women right now. I forget that this is not based from his actual life.

>you will never have girl pop your back pimples
>>
File: Bring_it.png (453 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
Bring_it.png
453 KB, 800x534
>>7441668

Your post is false and irrelevant!
>>
>>7441653
Start with the Murray show.
>>
>>7441693
Some girls like to poo pimples.

When I was in High School some of the girls in my class couldn't resist squeezing them.... my face has more holes than a strainer now.
>>
>>7441722
EWWWWWW
>>
>>7441731
Not pus or blood, the blackheads and that fatty white stuff.

If a girl could pop you pimples and not bat an eye, she a keeper.
>>
reminder that the Big Bukowski didn't lose his virginity until 24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5cxkh0euvU
>>
File: stick.jpg (9 KB, 310x309) Image search: [Google]
stick.jpg
9 KB, 310x309
>>
>>7441653
He got laid at 24 and only fucked ugly whores that wanted to get beated by an old drunktard tho.
>>
DUDE LIQUOR AND WHORE LMAO

congrats you have read all of Bukowski's themes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.