[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>jesus' miracle birth was a result of an affair which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mp6b82RuVN1sxx4uxo1_400.png (308 KB, 396x531) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp6b82RuVN1sxx4uxo1_400.png
308 KB, 396x531
>jesus' miracle birth was a result of an affair which was never proven

Which bible stories can /lit/ prove wrong with modern day knowledge
>>
>>7441464
>>>/his/
>>
>>7441466

Isn't the bible science fiction?
>>
It means Jesus' dad was a kuck.
>>
>>7441474
I'm not even Christian. This is just religious shitposting like what Christfags and fedoras do. That belongs on /his/.
>>
>>7441477

Okay calm down now Messiah
>>
>>7441464
>implying Jesus existed
>>
>>7441464
>Which bible stories can /lit/ prove wrong with modern day knowledge
All of them.
>>
>>7441483

No you cant
>>
>There was never a mass extinction at the time that the Flood was supposed to happen.
>There is no evidence that Jews ever were slaves in Egypt
>The Earth is much older than the 'begots' in Genesis puts it at

>There is a mathematical error in Kings:7:23, because the author did not understand the concept of pi.
>None of these things 'prove' the Bible is false if you choose to believe it is the irrefutable word of God. But if you believe that you are a silly bastard, and probably a hypocrite (as most 'Christians' are desu).
>>
>>7441464
>implying modern day knowledge has any worth.
>>
>>7441560

I wont Even bother
>>
>>7441560
all right, bro, just turn in your cell phone, you air conditioner and all the other nice things that electrons and batteries and modern day worthless knowledge provides the rest of us.

"I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?
"-Se7en, David Fincher, dir.1995
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.