[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey my highschool teacher wrote an autobiography. Read the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Hey my highschool teacher wrote an autobiography.
Read the preview!
http://www.buybooksontheweb.com/peek.aspx?id=8250
>>
>>7440725
I could write better than that and I only learned English five years ago.
>>
>>7440725
are you the kid who becomes weirdly close with his teachers?
>>
Why would anyone give a fuck about that?
>>
>>7440754
>>7440770
Ok, I lied. This is my book. I heard you all like literature here, and I thought my book would interest you. Have a peak!
>>
>My first test of my career would be John

0/10 not even trying
>>
>>7440783
John is my student. I would like to give a story and reflect on it.
>>
>>7440742
Please help me improve
>>
the material is interesting but you need an editor to help with things like not changing tenses.

"Thanks to my unsolicited wisdom from dealing with my mom and dad, I went back to what I had learned dealing with alcoholics."
this sentence pretty clunky. i know what you're trying to say but it needs to be reworked.
>>
>My first test of my career would be John
Are you serious?
>>
>>7440802
" So, as we are leaving the field, this young man, John, who years earlier was telling me and in a sense the band to “fuck-off” or would deliberately do the opposite of what I asked was now muttering under his breath how bummed he was by our performance!"
you need to break this up into at least two sentences.
>>
>>7440816
What did you think about the material? was it interesting?
>>
>>7440779
This is the sort of thing you keep to yrself anon.

Would YOU read a biography of some schmuck High School Music Teacher if you didn't know him?

No. No you would not.
>>
>>7440855
Hey man dont be mean. This is my first time
>>
>>7440846
yes, i posted
>>7440816
>>7440802

real stories are usually interesting but you need to work on basics like grammar. one tip: try reading your work aloud to spot mistakes.

>>7440861
/lit/ is still part of 4chan and full of interweb douchebags
>>
Should have used the money/time to get a better looking wife
>>
>>7440883
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY WIFE LOOKS LIKE!
>>
>>7440861
>mean
You aren't cut out for this.

Don't share your first work. Burn it. Write it again. You clearly don't have good enough taste to judge whether or not your work is worth sharing yet.

Read more.

Fuck you sorts of people. The arrogance of writing when you haven't even developed literacy.

You fill the universe with banal noise. McDonalds quarter pounder wrappers.
>>
File: cutie.jpg (16 KB, 205x216) Image search: [Google]
cutie.jpg
16 KB, 205x216
>>7440886
I bet she's kinda ugly, I also bet you frequently masturbate to the girls you teach in high school. But well at least you got your book, maybe some members of your family will buy it out of pity and will not even read it.
>>
>>7440897
stop! i have great friends!
>>
http://www.ratemyteachers.com/everts-paul/2171982-t

Looks like people don't like you, OP
>>
>>7440917
How did you find that? The only students who use that site are kids who don't like teachers! My students tell me i am great
>>
>>7440917
Holy shit. I've never seen so much hate.

Looks like OP is an Ignatius Reilly-esque tyrant in a comically unimportant Band-Teacher role at some podunk High School with an extremely inflated ego.

How many of the 5 stars did you write yourself?

LMAO your book might be an interesting peak into a full-blown delusional narcissist. I take it all back. You're an outsider artist.
>>
>>7440930
Sir i am asking you to stop. I am a great teacher and i have influenced many kids like John
>>
>>7440964
2 Stars and insecure. You asked for this coming here.

Reassess yr behavior.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.