[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: kierkegaard1.jpg (450 KB, 1661x2168) Image search: [Google]
kierkegaard1.jpg
450 KB, 1661x2168
Discuss.
>>
>>7438836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AILpwUTPRGQ
>>
Tragic love life
>>
File: greeks1.jpg (2 MB, 2030x3274) Image search: [Google]
greeks1.jpg
2 MB, 2030x3274
Discus.
>>
File: 1449444826488.jpg (11 KB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
1449444826488.jpg
11 KB, 190x200
>>7438836
spoopy af
>>
Sad sack
>>
>>7438843
Great post, thanks anon. He sounds like a great teacher. Using Kierkegaard's ideas about the constitution of the self to explain a contemporary relationship to the present is very insightful.
>>
>>7438843
I always enjoy his lectures while watching and never feel like I've learnt anything after watching
>>
>>7438836
>>>/his/
>>
>>7439147
Look through all his lectures on the channel. Go to playlist and you'll see three of him. Rick Roderick. Definitely a great way to get first acquainted with Western philosophy.
>>
>>7439215
That's strange. It gave me the base ideas of what each of these philosophers were trying to do and how they've affected modern society and how they can be seen in a more quotidian, mundane way. It's a nice intro imo.
>>
>>7438843
Thanks, kind anon. I have found my teacher.

He's just like Zižek, only saner. He even references Scorsese in one of his Nierzsche lectures! You've made my day.
>>
>>7439417
No problem. :)
All the playlists are on the channel so there's a couple hours of fun to get you educated on the basics before you start delving into primary works.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.