[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hack.jpg (295 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
hack.jpg
295 KB, 1200x1200
what went wrong?
>>
>>7437686
I'm a moron: the post.
>>
This hack is only famous because he wrote in that fancy Old English language
>>
>>7437759
He wrote in the same English as you and I.
>>
>>7437764
Wow you are a retard
>Whereof the ewe not bites, and you whose pastime
>Is to make midnight mushrooms, that rejoice
>To hear the solemn curfew; by whose aid,
>Weak masters though ye be, I have bedimm'd
>The noontide sun
Does this look like the same English 'you and I' use to you?
>>
>>7437783
Weakest b8.

This is a literature board bro, you're gonna have to be more subtle than that
>>
>>7437783
I'm a moron: the post part 2.
>>
>>7437783
Unconvincing. Your bait lacks subtlety.
>>
The real answer is Titus Andronicus.
>>
>>7437686
You posted.
>>
The b8 is a little to obvious for people to get sucked in and thereby rustled. I'd recommend you continue to practice crashing threads. Use the anonymous nature of the site to your advantage. My personal favorite is creating conflicting two or three conflicting opinions, then throwing in another post that alludes to one popular camp I previously set into conflict being naive or childish. Regardless of what you use though, practice subversion first, the b8 threads will come, but it takes time and observation.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.