[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
King Lear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: KL_Q_32_35_Lear_Fool_mouths.jpg (64 KB, 480x520) Image search: [Google]
KL_Q_32_35_Lear_Fool_mouths.jpg
64 KB, 480x520
Sup, /lit/. What can you tell me about the rivalry between siblings in King Lear? What are the key points to address?
>>
Haha, hohohohomework help.
>>
I can't fucking belive you people come here for fucking homework. Fuck off.
>>
>>7432334
>>7432335

Fuck you both.
;^(
>>
The eldest sister was a lesbian.
>>
So, the young one, Cordero, she was like happening and didn't take shit from anyone, because she was just that cool and this made the elder one, Gonorrhea really depressed because Gonorrhea was really dutiful and always cleaned up the house and did what she was told, right. So King Lear has his retirement party and Cordero crashes the place with 100 of her punk friends, eating all the food and drinking all the wine, and Ronald (the middle daughter) and Gonorrhea were like "what the fuck, get you and these people out of here, dad's trying to retire." Well, that made Cordero fucking mad, so she plucks out Gonorrhea and Ronald's eyes out and the go mad.

It's the craziest shit ever. Read the play to find out more.
>>
>>7432351
this, t b h
>>
>>7432333
>>
>>7432343
Wait, really?
Why would she kill her sister then?
Explain!!!!
>>
>>7432374
>lesbians are in love all women, without exception, including their sisters
>>
>>7432351
You forgot the part where is a funny clown who is King Lear's friend and they go on an adventure to find a golden bedpan in a magical whorehouse.
>>
>>7432391
>magical whorehouse
Ah yes. My favorite trope.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.