[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"If you go home with somebody and they don’t have books,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 11590223-large.jpg (51 KB, 380x457) Image search: [Google]
11590223-large.jpg
51 KB, 380x457
Did John Waters imply we get laid?
>>
>>7430045

No, he's outright giving the advice that you shouldn't fuck illiterate plebs. It's not to imply all book nerds fuck constantly.
>>
>>7430055
lel this

OP your reading comprehension is shit
>>
>>7430045
but I only have an e-reader :<
>>
>>7430045
Dudes a self confessed bibliophile. That and i like him as a director.
>>
>>7430063
Well then John Waters will never fuck you.
>>
Why are people on a reading board so very shit at discerning the meaning of what they read? It doesn't even make sense.
>>
do blowies count?
>>
>>7430863
/lit/ doesn't read. This board is about collecting books as totems for bookshelf threads.
>>
>>7430045
>implying anyone on /lit/ has books

lmao nerd
>>
>>7430055
>No, he's outright giving the advice that you shouldn't fuck illiterate plebs

why not tho
>>
>>7430045
>fuck the shit out of Tai Lopez
>>
What if I go home with my best friend who has a lot books. Do I sleep with him?
>>
"Hey baby can I see your kindle real quick, I want to see if you have digital books since there aren't any real ones. No, of course I still wanna fuck.. where are you going?"
>>
>>7431878
Yes. If you have more books, you pitch. If your best friend has more books, you catch.
>>
>>7430045
John Waters was simply expressing his disdain for ereaders.
>>
I hate the Leddit book circlejerk so much. Waters makes shit films, he's part of the problem.
>>
>>7432148
That stache on point tho
>>
>>7432148

his movies are meant to be kitsch shit anon the guy's a weirdo
>>
>>7432148
SEIZE HER AND FUCK HER
>>
>>7431469
homos have a lot more options.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.