[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finish a book >see a relevant thread >ask question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1431761318472.png (394 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1431761318472.png
394 KB, 439x500
>finish a book
>see a relevant thread
>ask question or offer opinion
>"fuck off/faggot/retard"
>shamed into not posting
>lurk more, build knowledge/courage to contribute
>"kill yourself"
>mask thoughts with memes to subtly or ironically hint at thoughts
>"kek"
>kek indeed
>>
>>7429874
Welcome to post-modernism.
>>
>lol that's a pretty funny post OP, you think of it yourself?

That's /lit/ in a nutshell. Are ironic insults the result of low brain activity or the cause?
>>
>>7429874
I don't know the quality of your posts, but there is definitely an atmosphere of hostility here.
>>
>>7429874
>"fuck off/faggot/retard"
They're just bluffing because they didn't read the book and can't answer your question or refute your point.
>>
>>7429911
Good. It stops this place from turning into /r/books.
>>
>>7429874
Shamed into not posting? You are literally anonymous. I post dumb shit all the time just take your medicine like a man, lad.
>>
File: 1434337256015.gif (11 KB, 181x205) Image search: [Google]
1434337256015.gif
11 KB, 181x205
Lmao I bet you would start crying if you tried to debate on /pol/.

/lit/ is one of the few nice boards
>>
>>7429874
Good thread mate, I can tell you're one of the greatest contributors to this board's quality.
>>
>>7429956
> ever going to /pol/
> thinks arguing on the internet is debate
>>
>>7429929
It's not exactly any better than /r/books though. The quality of content is still as low, it's just the emphasis is different. Basically /lit/ is more self-aware and has better memes but that's about it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.