[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reading/Writing drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 25so9jn.png (431 KB, 550x290) Image search: [Google]
25so9jn.png
431 KB, 550x290
I don't know whether this topic is relevant enough to /lit/, but might be interesting to discuss.

What does /lit/ use to help them read/write more and better?

I mainly use cigarettes, vape, coffee and tea. Pretty standard really.

Lately I have been trying out some kratom. Mostly white sumatra and green malay in portions of 4-6g with some redosing 1-2g after 1-2 hours. It works pretty well I must say. It has a slight opiate effect (so you feel warm and fuzzy) and at lower doses also a nice mental stimulating effect. Feels pretty good if you have to work 10+ hours on something and feel backpain and such.

Tried to work a few times on assignments with some alcohol but that just doesn't work for me.

So anybody here using uppers or downers? Combinations? For what tasks? Formal texts? Creative writing?
>>
>>7429471
coffee + weed + some nootropics, other drugs are not necessary
>>
Get your appropriate rest, read what intrests you, use the tangerine technique, and take incremental breaks every half or so. Best way to learn and comprehend anything.
>>
I've tried most classes of drugs; some might give you inspiration for various sorts of writing but really the best way to go about it is >>7429484 but perhaps with the right mix of nootropics (not including modafinil) for you. Eating well is also important.
>>
>>7429484
>tangerine technique
lol wut
>>
>>7429489
first learned from a child in burma
playing
with a tangerine
>>
>>7429489
The brain is in a accerlatied learing state when you focus on two things simultaneously. I.E. An orange
>>
>>7429471
>What does /lit/ use to help them read/write more and better?

cigarettes. i used to take opiates and it helped some to let loose but meh. drinking is o.
>>
>>7429511
is this why I always liked to read a book during lectures in school?
>>
Here is some solid advice. Take amphetamine, snort it, and you'll do wonders. As to coming down unrestlessness and general lack of sleep, smoke small quantities of weed to guide you to sleep.

If you are Eastern European, speed should be easy to attain. You could try shooting it up, but that has a high chance of health problems and addiction.
>>
>>7429522
It has been found that most people do it subconsciously so most likely yes
>>
>>7429524
That might work for a few days, but I bet after a while you will burn and crash or must really take good care of yourself and use some clean, pharma grade stuff in very small quantities.

>>7429484
Just searched for the Tangerine Technique. Looks good.

I have noticed that website like 4chan usually fuck up my concentration for a long time. So this might help to get your brain calm when you need to get working again.

Sleeping is always solid advice in the long term.
Short term if I need to get shit done I get really sharp with 5-6 hours of sleep and staying a bit hungry and some strong coffee and ofc cigarettes.

>>7429486
Modafinil is pretty much god-tier when used occasionally. Almost no euphoria. Laser focus when reading, it's like there are no distractions anymore.

>>7429481
I can't do shit when I smoked weed. Makes me too lazy. I read some people get more focused though. Do you?

>>7429521
What kind of opiates did you take?
Kratom targets the mu opioid-receptors, which makes it less addictive. No hangover and almost zero withdrawal (only if you use A LOT over a very long period).
>>
>>7429595
You're not supposed to take speed daily as you won't probably write daily anyways. Pharma quality speed is a meme, good luck trying to acquire some unless you're chemist or got a recipe for that shit.

You'll coward can't handle the speed what up with dat
>>
>>7429635
To add, if you don't compulsively take care of yourself ( shave, bathe, exercise etc. ) under speed, you're probably an ADHD subhuman.
>>
>>7429595
I meant to say kraton targets delta opioid receptors. Not mu, thats the actual receptor for heroin and opium.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.