[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lit/ is the only board that has any taste. I need some smaller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 23525.jpg (92 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
23525.jpg
92 KB, 500x377
/lit/ is the only board that has any taste. I need some smaller supplementary gifts for my girlfriend's christmas. She's an English teacher and desu she spends all of her time at home in her reading chair by the fireplace in the winter, and on her porch in the summer. She hardly uses most of her house, or any of the space I could get her something to fill. It just seems trivial to get her anything and it makes things very difficult for me. I'm building her a book shelf because she needs one since moving earlier this year, and I've gotten her a couple of books and a more practical gift(an appliance she needs).

I want one or two cute/fun/interesting/whatever things just to make it more exciting than "hey i got you stuff you need and I made you this thing except you need that too".

So.../lit/-approved christmas gifts? of any sort? please? I'm trying to avoid super cheesy stuff like a mug, but I just feel like books, a book shelf, and an appliance aren't enough.

What are you getting your partner, /lit/?
>>
>>7426552
Infinite Jest.
>>
File: guy-5.jpg (414 KB, 896x600) Image search: [Google]
guy-5.jpg
414 KB, 896x600
>>7426552
get her a book sculpture cut out to be both of you dancing together made out of her favorite book.
>>
>>7426553
>>7426568

So no one on /lit/ is buying christmas gifts. Ok.
>>
>>7426552
electric blanket
>>
>>7426699
I..actually bought this for her birthday a couple of months ago. Not kidding.
>>
>>7427168
Dragon dildO
>>
>>7426552
Bottle of absinthe
Scarf
>>
Get her some Lapsang Souchong. Bitches love Lapsang Souchong. Fuck it get her a whole tea set. Get some Pu Erh if you're feeling like a man.
>>
>>7426552
Slip a baby into her
>>
Socks
>>
File: Epicurus.jpg (53 KB, 485x634) Image search: [Google]
Epicurus.jpg
53 KB, 485x634
>>7426552
fuck consumerism. take her out on a nice trip, anon

she doesn't really want some bullshit, but something nice to remember
>>
She sounds comfy

Therefore, the best present is one of those Snuggie blankets
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.