[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I continually figure out the most productive and sensible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: angry_pepe.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
Why do I continually figure out the most productive and sensible course of action and then immediately do the opposite?

Every time I set up a list if things to do for the day I spend all my time drinking coffee, browsing 4chan, and avoiding work. I feel like I'm constantly falling for the naturalistic fallacy. I get the idea that scheduling stuff is keking myself.

And the ironic thing is that the stuff I schedule is genuinely interesting and rewarding.

Is my predicament a sign of an unparalleled genius unwilling to make the first step unless that step is a flying leap with tonnes of backflips... or is it the sign of a low willpower faggot who will torturously fall in to mediocrity (I suspect the first)?
>>
You can do whatever you want. Fight the instincts that tell you to do nothing or just accept you'll never do anything. It's as simple as getting up and doing it, even though there is something telling you not to.

No need to pepe rage.

Sage.
>>
>>7423878
>>>/adv/
>>
>>7423878
The fact that you procrastinate uncontrollably, post frog pictures and suspect yourself of genius tells me that you are, in fact, a deluded fucking moron.
>>
>>7423878
Death OP. Its because you're afraid of death.
>>
>>7423878
>>7423878
>Why do I continually figure out the most productive and sensible course of action and then immediately do the opposite?
Because you don't want to do it/don't like doing it. Whatever you're doing, you don't actually like it.
>>
Lists depress me, I'm not a fucking robot

But everyone is always telling me to make lists, fuck that shit
>>
>>7423878
Afraid of trying and failing. By not really trying you can keep your ego safe with the idea that you could do wonderful things if only you applied yourself.
>>
>>7423878
if you put in half the effort you put into trying to sound like someone who's too good to do anything you might actually get something done.
>>
Youre a total cumnugget, OP.

At least youre a coffee drinker, and not a beta teafag. Enjoy the free anxiety.
>>
>>7424096
Holy shit fucking saved. Thanks anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.