[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rec something similar to Ready Player One?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nuc1jzEHbc1saxfomo1_1280.jpg (248 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuc1jzEHbc1saxfomo1_1280.jpg
248 KB, 1280x532
rec something similar to Ready Player One?
>>
File: op.jpg (98 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
98 KB, 500x500
>>7416424
Watching the Big Bang Theory while browsing the front page of Reddit
>>
>>7416425
>>7416424
I'm sorry OP, that was mean. I don't know.
>>
feasting on your own feces while listening to mumfort and sons
>>
File: 1409926558372.png (3 MB, 2001x3881) Image search: [Google]
1409926558372.png
3 MB, 2001x3881
>>7416424
Try the Cyberpunk part of this chart. I would recommend Snow Crash out of the rest
>>
>>7416446
Mumford
>>
>>7416424
A website by the name of 'reddit'
>>
>>7416476
found the redditor
>>
>>7416424
BAZINGA
>>
a helium tank, some putty, tubing, and CPAP mask. Put yourself to sleep, OP.
>>
>>7416424
Shit, friend.
>>
Anything marked YA on amazon because clearly you crave the taste of shit
>>
>>7416424
time to log out of life bro
>>
Why the RP1 hate? It was a pretty clever and fun young adult novel.
>>
>>7417289
I almost put down the book three times.
1. Where he talks about how cool he is driving around in his custom DeLorean
2. Name dropping fucking Wil Wheaton
3. The two pages where he's in a Monty Python simulation (I just skipped reading that entire part entirely.
It was OK for a young adult novel but I don't like pop culture references to begin with, much less a book where they are integral to the plot.

>>7416424
Otherland or Snowcrash
>>
>>7417289
It's the Big Bang Theory in book form
>>
A noose
>>
>>7417289
>“I wish someone had just told me the truth right up front, as soon as I was old enough to understand it. I wish someone had just said: “Here’s the deal, Wade. You’re something called a ‘human being.’ That’s a really smart kind of animal. Like every other animal on this planet, we’re descended from a single-celled organism that lived millions of years ago. This happened by a process called evolution, and you’ll learn more about it But trust me, that’s really how we all got here. There’s proof of it everywhere, buried in the rocks. That story you heard? About how we were all created by a super-powerful dude named God who lives up in the sky? Total bullshit. The whole God thing is actually an ancient fairy tale that people have been telling one another for thousands of years. We made it all up. Like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. “Oh, and by the way … there’s no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny. Also bullshit. Sorry, kid Deal with it.”
― Ernest Cline, Ready Player One

o ernesto u hav such way with words, its all a rooz, le atheism4evr
>>
>>7417696
That's Coldsteel the Hedgehog tier, how does this get published? Did he know the right people?
>>
>>7417696
i think i just cut myself
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.