[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are pen pals still a thing? I'd love to have one, I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: PenPal.jpg (254 KB, 1600x940) Image search: [Google]
PenPal.jpg
254 KB, 1600x940
Are pen pals still a thing?
I'd love to have one, I think it'd be fun.

Any of you guys have one now, or did in the past?
>>
>>7415114
I fell in love with mine and decided never to do it again.

If you do, do it with men.
>>
>>7415154
How very romcom
>>
>>7415154
>>7415355
Youvegotmail/10

Would watch
>>
>>7415114
I have over 150 penpals. There is quite a big community on Instagram.
>>
>>7415114

My pen pal is made of wood and 18k gold. I paid $700 for him but he listens and works like a charm.
>>
Check out Interpals, /int/ have a general on it. Though many use it as a dating site

It's pretty good though, I snail mail with a qt in Russia and she sent me russian hardbacks of Dostoyevsky and Strugatskys
>>
>>7417092
How much was the shipping?
>>
>>7417127
I'm european, the hardbacks probably cost her at least 10 euros
>>
im too shy for this.... and my handwriting is horrible.
>>
>>7415114
Go to /int/ culture pals thread.

It quickly devolves from the ideal of some 19th century correspondence to nude pics from bangladeshi "qts" who want to emigrate.
>>
If you want to waste innocent paper, sure.

E-mail exists for areason.
>>
Go to /int/ they have an entire community dedicated to being the penpal/nudes obtainer of foreign women.
>>
>>7415114
We could start penpal groups here, anon.
>>
>>7417290
no girlz
>>
>>7417296
;_;
>>
File: latest-2.jpg (81 KB, 629x934) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
81 KB, 629x934
>>7417296
I can be a girl for you anon.
>>
hey jen. don't know if you're still hanging on but i'm sorry i stopped emailing you. maybe you beat that pancreatic cancer and you're back to being a military pharmacist, maybe not. probably not. i don't want to know. anyway, thanks for having the heart to back-n-forth with me despite being bedridden and dog tired. so long i guess. in this life or the next.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.