[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Most enjoyable reading experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: titan.jpg (51 KB, 421x700) Image search: [Google]
titan.jpg
51 KB, 421x700
>inb4 Vonnegut haters
>>
Alice in Wonderland.jpg
>>
What did you like about it? I read it recently and thought it was kind of dry and disjointed.
>>
Catcher in the Rye desu senpai faggot kek
>>
nice OP that's my favorite vonnegut book. i might go pull it off the shelf. i was lurking a thread earlier, cant remember, and something someone said made me think of it. spooky stuff.
>>
>>7415141
The humor, mainly. The chapter where he describes the martian invasion made me kek audibly.
>>
The most I've ever laughed at a book
and the ending for some reason gave me giant feels
>>
Salman Rushdie's Haroun and the Sea of Stories was a real fun ride. Dropped off a bit near the latter half, but still great
>>
A Confederacy of Dunces
>>
>>7415397
This was a great novel. A family friend gave it to me to read and I thought it would be dull sci-fi and I was very pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>7415096
Strangers on a Train by Highsmith
The Last Good Kiss by Crumley
The Maltese Falcon by Hammet
>>
>>7416518
Forgot to add
Naomi by Tanizaki
>>
>>7415120
same to be honest family
>>
Lot 49 is the most fun book for me. Read it about a dozen times
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.