[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /lit/, how is your job doing? Quited on mine yesterday, first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: download (2).jpg (4 KB, 144x144) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
4 KB, 144x144
So /lit/, how is your job doing?

Quited on mine yesterday, first job, working for 5 months in a telecom company, answering customers complaints on their TV, telephone and internet problems and trying to fix it. I am single, no kids, no one that I need to support and still living with my parents, so I figure, if I will have to work in a shitty job my whole life, might aswell start it as late as possible.

>living the dream
>in the morning: 1h of greeks, some exercising, vidya and making making some music
>afternoon: 1~2h of greeks, maybe 1h of some pleb shit I want to read, more vidya, movies and more dedication to music making
>night: vidya, 1h of the holy bible before bed
>the full 18h: shitposting
>>
>>7413453
post some of your music senpai
>>
>>7413472
currently at the library, sorry
>>
>>7413453

How do your parents feel about your life?

I still live at home (I'm studying so can't afford to move out). Now that university is over for the year though mum always wants me to play with my little brother, even though I work night shift most nights and can't be fucked playing with a six year old kid. Whenever I sit in my room and read a book she complains that I'm lazy.
>>
>>7413687
My dad said I was irresponsible and kept asking why and saying: "so now you are just gonna be all day long on the computer/sleeping?", and my mom said she understands and respects my decision. But anyway, I got in a 'state' university, one of the best from my country, which is hard, more recognized than private universties when getting jobs, and the best, it is totally free. I want full focus on my studies now, that is one of the reasons I quit the job, just did it earlier to enjoy a little bit of doing 'nothing'. So yeah, I won't be working but my parents will pretty much spend 0$ on me, so they got that going.

Good luck on your life bro
>>
>>7413801
What is your age? What are you going to major?
>>
>>7414358
19 years old, Brazilian, graduation is IT related. Although I love reading, I don't want/think I could be sucessful in any sort of /lit/ related major.
>>
>>7414603
Ah, I am 19 and Brazilian too. Was doing CC in a federal university, but I abandoned it in september. Tried History for USP now but fucked up on the exam. Hope you love math more than you love computers.
>>
Job he says.
>>
>>7414656
Oi m8?
>>
>>7413453
>quited

Ok.
>>
File: shiet.png (102 KB, 299x225) Image search: [Google]
shiet.png
102 KB, 299x225
>>7414864
sory fan englis no me fist langage
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.