[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What books are NSF pill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: mzSHi.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
mzSHi.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
What books are NSF pill?
>>
Illuminatus Trilogy
>>
What is nsf?
>>
>>7409653
Desperate.

Your turn.
>>
Deus ex, get on it
>>
The Man Who Was Thursday.
>>
>>7409582
>hair : none
>>
Flow My Tears, The Policeman Said
>>
>>7409736
Desperate.
>>
>>7409582
John Shirley's Eclipse series
>>
>>7409582
>>7409736
>>7410278
I don't get it.
>>
>>7410299

2015. being this pleb. time for a vasectomy tbqh senpai
>>
>>7410197
The Napoleon of Notting Hill even more so
>>
>>7410299
just play the first deus ex, if you don't feel like doing that just be aware that you are missing out on some legitimately hilarious and timeless camp cyber punk
>>
>>7409582
What is nsf?
>>
>>7411310
baiting this hard
>>
>>7411493
I'm serious, what does it mean? :(
>>
>>7410278
Desperate.
>>
>>7410483
What's deus ex and what's cyber punk?
>>7411545
Same family. Is this a video game?
>>
>>7411860
We have other problems.
>>
>>7412045
Unatco...?
>>
>>7412267

Formed by executive order after the terrorist strike on the statue [information that is both irrelevant to the conversation and which Page already knows].
>>
"...First of all, what is it really all about? What is it you object to? You want to abolish Government?"

"To abolish God!" said Gregory, opening the eyes of a fanatic. "We do not only want to upset a few despotisms and police regulations; that sort of anarchism does exist, but it is a mere branch of the Nonconformists. We dig deeper and we blow you higher. We wish to deny all those arbitrary distinctions of vice and virtue, honour and treachery, upon which mere rebels base themselves. The silly sentimentalists of the French Revolution talked of the Rights of Man! We hate Rights as we hate Wrongs. We have abolished Right and Wrong."
>>
>>7410483
>le play le vidja gmae xD!
What the fuck is this? I thought you /v/ plebbitors stayed off this board
>>
>>7412532
>[information that is both irrelevant to the conversation and which Page already knows].

I loled.
>>
>>7409582
Jacob's Shadow
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.