[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: stirner.jpg (51 KB, 499x547) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
51 KB, 499x547
Truth
>>
>stirner.jpg

Individuality is a spook.
>>
>>7409273
Somebody change Brian's face to Stirner.
>>
>>7409276
Someone doesn't know anything about Stirner
>>
>>7409282
Knowledge is a spook.
>>
>>7409285
The idea I can understand what the fuck you're saying through the english language is a spook.
>>
>>7409273
>I'm not.

Yes -- no need to tell me -- I shall go back to Reddit.
>>
File: pepe le smug.jpg (12 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
pepe le smug.jpg
12 KB, 249x249
>tfw it is human nature and necessary for society for there to be shepherds and sheep
>tfw the point then is to find the good shepherd
>tfw Jesus Christ proved Himself to be the good shepherd by laying His life down for His sheep, thus proving that He and He alone has absolute claim to our devotion and obedience

sociological proof for Christianity, atheists btfo desu senpai
>>
>>7409530
wait, I foresee an objection

>but plenty of heroes have laid down their life for their cause

that's the thing, their "cause". Their "cause" is always particular, e.g. Che Guevara dying for the "Revolution" which claims to promote the working class, but at the expense of the rest.
Christ, on the other hand, had a universal cause, applying to all mankind. This is proved by the fact that when He was being crucified He prayed for His persecutors. Therefore, all mankind - rich or poor, strong or weak, great or insignificant - owes Him the same obedience.
>>
>>7409536
lmao christfag trying to accuse communism of lack of "universality" when Marxism bases itself upon the same assumptions of universality

I remember finding a commie try to convince some religious guy out of his religion because apparently religion is particularist while communism is universal
>>
File: mw08181.jpg (135 KB, 628x800) Image search: [Google]
mw08181.jpg
135 KB, 628x800
>>7409530
>>7409567
>tfw when they don't understand that in the particular is contained the universal
>>
>>7409567
Marxism applies to all men but not in the same way. It condemns one class of men and glorifies the other class of men. Christianity applies to all men and all in the same way - all are called to Christ and all are equally given reward or punishment according to their response to the call.
Marxism is practically Calvinist in that it condemns from birth a certain class of people and promises salvation to another class, purely because of the station of their birth.
>>
>>7409670
How does it condemn (i'm guessing) aristocracy?
>>
>>7409567
Say what you want, jesus fulfilled his praxis to his dying breath. Not many philosophers do that. At all
>>
>>7409273
>tfw human individuality doesn't exist and we are nothing but the accumulation of perceptual and textual stimuli which is then interpreted falsely as a totality of individual identity
>>
>>7409714
It condemnes them to living the life of the common man, to giving up the wealth that they hold over others, and to reading that cunt's stupid opinions.
>>
>>7409530
>Claims evidence is based in sociology
>It's just a bunch of statements about human nature made as if they're obviously true
While that definitely sounds like sociology, it certainly isn't proof
>>
File: STN2616PIC1_346586k.jpg (41 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
STN2616PIC1_346586k.jpg
41 KB, 580x386
>>7409998

>tfw human individuality does exist and the only reason all those people said the same thing is because they all came to the same conclusion
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.