[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there something similar to webcomics but for literature? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 527x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 527x404
Is there something similar to webcomics but for literature? I mean like serialized stories that have frequent updates (and aren't awful fanfiction).

If so where does it exist?
>>
>>7408772
Dickens, Dumas
>>
Give me an example of a web comic you like.
>>
>>7408785
I mean that is currently being serialized online, not stuff published a hundred years ago.
>>
>>7408785
This, all the garbage the Théophiles and Hugos of this world produced in France before the government made the humanitarian decision of making serialized novels illegal and prosecuting all publishers.
>>
>>7408786
I don't read many, but I like Vattu and all the other Evan Dahm comics. And I read a handful of manga scans most weeks.

I was just curious if it's something that's very common...it seems like the internet would be a good way to serialize stories.
>>
>>7408817
You're right, but I don't think text is enough. "Serial" is an example of what you're describing but instead of just putting up the text they recorded the story. It's a lot more engaging that way.
>>
>>7408785
Ah shit, I read that as "Dickens, dumbass" at first.
>>
Hark, a Vagrant is great and is fairly "intelligent" but it doesn't have a story.
>>
Worm by Wildbow

You mean Online Serials
>>
>>7408786
http://jessemoynihan.com/?p=859
this desu

also >>7408853
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.