[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Introductions may contain >a summary of the entire plot >someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: WeedsintheGarden.jpg (236 KB, 691x625) Image search: [Google]
WeedsintheGarden.jpg
236 KB, 691x625
Introductions may contain
>a summary of the entire plot
>someone coughing up all the novels by said author
>three pages about how the author grew up on a farm
>someone calling the author a cool guy
>namedropping
>no historical context
Remember kids, always save the introduction for last!
>>
The fuck? I have that same pic saved with that same filename, which is a reference to EU4. Are you me?
>>
If my novel ever gets finished, I promise to make the introduction a totally inane introduction to color theory as used in the book.
>>
>>7407090
Don't be a dingus, I just saved this pic somewhere and it already had that name
>>
>he reads literary fiction for the plot
>>
>>7407174
When you save a pic it removes the name though. Must have been from Warosu or something.
>>
>>7407204
>pictures aren't posted on the internet outside of 4chan
>>
>>7407231
Again, the filename. The filename is a very specific one I used, referring to an event from the gsg Europa Universalis 4 where one of your provinces flips to a heretic religion.
If you found it outside of 4chan it still means someone saved it and then re-added that specific name.
>>
>>7407204

>When you save a pic it removes the name though.
Nuh
Uh
Not on mobile phones you dirtfuck cockwhore

Memes aside, your assumptions and assessments are wonky at best
>>
>>7405911

Introductions may contain
>the main spoiler/twist
>>
>>7407381
I was just surprised to see my own filename used by someone else pham
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.