[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting to read this tomorrow. In German of course, preparing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 978-3-15-021706-1.jpg (9 KB, 250x395) Image search: [Google]
978-3-15-021706-1.jpg
9 KB, 250x395
Starting to read this tomorrow. In German of course, preparing for a wild ride. What should I do before/while reading this? Additional Ideas?
>>
I don't think there is any reason to read it in german instead of english unless german is the language you are more fluent in. Just make sure you get a decent translation.

t.have read the text in both english and german

Also, it's shit.
>>
>>7405786
I hate this use of the word "ride" so much.
>>
>>7405791
You probably dislike slang English too.
>>
File: 777923756.jpg (19 KB, 346x138) Image search: [Google]
777923756.jpg
19 KB, 346x138
>>7405786
>What should I do before/while reading this?
jerk off
>>
>>7406142
Already done to doujins. :3
>>
>>7405786
Have you read any Nietzsche before? If you haven't don't read this. You won't understand it.
>>
Smoke a joint and bring a notepad. Hopefully, the weed doesn't make it harder to understand.
>>
File: beck wanderer and his shadow.jpg (35 KB, 628x478) Image search: [Google]
beck wanderer and his shadow.jpg
35 KB, 628x478
prepare for a lot of deja vus
>>
Who was the linewalker-corpse zarathustra took for companion? The greeks?
>>
>>7406975
maybe, but it could be every other historic idol (caesar, jesus, borgia, napoleon, artistic geniuses)
i see it in context of his "use and abuse of history" and the "three metamorphoses". carrying such a burden seems useful but is too close to camel-mode.
>>
>>7406899
I am a german and even more a classic intellectual. I have read the first 50 pages by now and I think I understand it as good as it could get for a human being considering my hermeneutic circle.

Feel free to test me.
>>
>>7407042
This is Zarathustra he is a child from the point of leaving the mountain.
>>
>>7407376
nigga pls, he leaves and returns to mountain several times. time to finish reading and stop posting.
>>
>>7407484
Another 50 pages tomorrow.
>>
File: jj.png (21 KB, 224x102) Image search: [Google]
jj.png
21 KB, 224x102
>>7406142
gibe sauce pls lad
>>
>>7405790
>t. retard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.