[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>brilliant director >oscar winning actor >straight A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: renaissanceman.jpg (99 KB, 1366x910) Image search: [Google]
renaissanceman.jpg
99 KB, 1366x910
>brilliant director
>oscar winning actor
>straight A student with doctorate in multiple academic fields
>incredibly handsome ladiesman, can have literally anyone.
>down to earth comedian who doesn't take himself too seriously
>Professor at ivy league university.
>Philosopher who killed postmodernism
>voice of our generation

Is there anything he CAN'T do?
>>
>Is there anything he CAN'T do?

be the person he pretends to be

2nd rate shia labeouf.
>>
>>7405551
Getting straight A's is nothing special now-a-days thanks to grade inflation bud.
>>
He's a garbage writer in every format of the written word.

And on that note, what the fuck is he doing on /lit/?
>>
That's not a picture of me?
>>
>>7405551
Convince anyone he does any or all of those things in a way that's actually interesting besides the finagling it took to get all those titles.

The man mostly acts alongside Seth DUDE WEED LMAO Rogen for fucks sake.
>>
>>7405568
he's an award winning poet

>>7405551
I think /lit/ is just jealous of him tbqh
>>
>>7405573
What award? Somehow it didn't come up in a Google search. Regardless, I've actually read some of his poetry when people linked it here, and it's not dank.
>>
Why the fuck does he bother to let those whispy little whiskers grow to that length? He looks like he stopped halfway through puberty.
>>
>>7405582
I think actors do it just to mix things up. Some girls actually like just about any facial hair that isn't a complete 0/10 disaster, too. I can't grow a proper beard but when I let my patchy shit go for a month girls would want to touch it.
>>
>>7405588
>some girls like some facial hair

wow amazing
>>
>>7405551
>doctorate in multiple academic fields
What are the multiple academic fields?
>>
>killed pomo
n-no please spare him! he never hurt anyone!
>>
>Franco has said "aiding others is the key to life, the key to happiness and, as an actor, you can get wrapped up in yourself and your career...A little secret is one of the greatest ways to break that is to stop thinking about yourself for a second"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Franco#Charitable_work
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>7405730

here's a little secret, anon: he meant that if you stop thinking about yourself for a second, you'll find it's one of the greatest ways to break up your tendency to get wrapped up in yourself and your career, which often happens as an actor. the key to life and happiness is aiding others.
>>
File: this makes me upset.png (38 KB, 544x496) Image search: [Google]
this makes me upset.png
38 KB, 544x496
You know what, forget all the other complaints about him in this thread.

I just realized that in the OP's picture he's wearing a LONG TIE with a DINNER SUIT. That is an absolutely unforgivable sin. Fuck James Franco, disgusting pleb.
>>
File: LOA.jpg (25 KB, 420x673) Image search: [Google]
LOA.jpg
25 KB, 420x673
>>7405551
get into the canon
>>
>>7405551
>you will never become a greenhorn hollywood scriptwriter
>you will never move to LA
>you will never befriend a few actors on the set of your first shitty movie
>you will never get invited to some edgy LA party with coke and strippers
>you will never meet Franco
>you will never go outside and smoke weed with Franco
>you will never listen to him talk to you about philosophy
>you will never, for the first time in his life, tell him he's a mediocre pseud
>you will never open up your private journal (which you bring to Hollywood parties so you can line up you coke better [you don't trust credit card companies]) and blow his mind with your pomo scribblings
>you will never watch a man's entire ego shatter, and worship you from then on
>you will never make Franco star in an edgy French film (you don't speak French - this is fine), where he falls in love with a man who looks a lot like Seth Rogan but more skinny French-Canadian than fat-jew-Canadian; has a passionate steamy romance; discovers Kierkergaard; then has a religious epiphany and blows up an abortion clinic
>you will never garner praise from world renowned critics
>you will never marry a vapid whore and have some vapid whoreson kid
>you will never ignore him, and barely feed his genuine desire for true learning
>you will never "accidentally" smoke some weed in front of him
>you will never push him at school
>you will never watch your son grow up to be an empty headed ponce with aspirations of grandeur and an acting degree
>you will never augur over the one true cycle
>>
>>7405730

Not-so-subtle self-meta-irony. Saying that in an interview. Priceless.

Not the philosopher that killed postmodernism, the helmsman of the zeitgeist rather. 10/10, would bang
>>
>>7405551
>brilliant director
nope
>oscar winning actor
Oscars are the mcdonalds of achievements
>straight A student with doctorate in multiple academic fields
admitted for marketing purposes, slept through his classes and paid for his grades
>incredibly handsome ladiesman, can have literally anyone.
you would think, but then he got publically BTFO by a 17 year old girl he tried to pick up on snapchat
>down to earth comedian who doesn't take himself too seriously
yeah, seems like a nice enough guy who wants to be smart
>Professor at ivy league university.
stunt hire
>Philosopher who killed postmodernism
what?
>voice of our generation
along with Tao Lin and Lena Dunham, congratulations
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.