[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>entrepreneur >innovation >proactive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: frog.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>entrepreneur
>innovation
>proactive
>>
CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMER
>>
stay resentful, pleb
>>
>>7404374
I liked it when my noble overlords had some aesthetic sensibility and weren't corporate robots who pretended to be hip friendly "guys"
>>
>>7404382
ever heard of silicon valley ya doofus? the most successful people aren't "corporate robots", not to mention have the wall street richguys you love to hate are the descendants of working class jews with first generation money...oh, maybe you come from "old europe" or even worse some kind of evil corrupt oriental "civilization", well, if you had the balls to be successful you would have immigrated to the US already, oh well let the nanny state coddle you with welfare until your worm-like life expires
>>
File: ErectGOP.jpg (86 KB, 390x314) Image search: [Google]
ErectGOP.jpg
86 KB, 390x314
>>7404382
>Le Golden Age meme

Dumb elephant posters.
>>
>>7404408
hey I know it wasn't much better 350 years ago but Baroque music is pretty nice, they had some class then
>>
>>7404408
oh how i wish this could be the real butters...
>>
>>7404431
How would it even matter?
Not in for long at any rate. Just had an itch to check the old place.

>>7404418
I hate the idea of "overlords" so much though. Surely we can have a world of classy individuals who are classy to one another. Work towards a better tomorrow, anon.
>>
>>7404454
>I hate the idea of "overlords" so much though. Surely we can have a world of classy individuals who are classy to one another. Work towards a better tomorrow, anon.

only in the kingdom of heaven young one; in this world there will always be devil-worshipping oligarchs looking to turn the world into their image
>>
>>7404467
>only in the kingdom of heaven young one

the kingdom of heaven is within, free your mind and your ass will follow
>>
File: Picture 045.jpg (57 KB, 642x481) Image search: [Google]
Picture 045.jpg
57 KB, 642x481
>>7404467
>only in the kingdom of heaven young one
You are so lost.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.