[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recent purchases thread Abend mit goldrand is a first edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_0095.jpg (663 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0095.jpg
663 KB, 2048x1536
Recent purchases thread

Abend mit goldrand is a first edition from 1975
>>
Schmidt is garbage. Uberhack t.b.q.h f.a.m
>>
John E Woods is gonna have an english translation of zettel's traumt in a few years <3
that collection of Blake is based but it doesn't include any of his illustrations :(
>>
File: DSC_0096.jpg (565 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0096.jpg
565 KB, 2048x1536
>>7403249

Don't remember where, bu I remember reading that the translation is finished and just waiting to be published but I don't know how reliable that was

As for Blake, there are a few pages with illustrations but as you can see they're not that large or colored
>>
>>7403249
>translating a book from German to English that deals with translating a book from English to German

ok
>>
Uzumaki and Tales of Genji

Uzumaki looks like I might enjoy it despite having no interest or experience with Manga.
>>
>>7403342
Junji Ito is the only manga guy I personally enjoy.
Okay, maybe I like Shintaro Kago as well.
>>
>>7403354
If I enjoy Uzumaki would you recommend Kago or are they quite different?
>>
>>7403375
They are in the way different that Ito is Lovecraft and Kago is Palahniuk.
>>
>>7403384
I see. Anything you'd recommend as a starting point?
>>
>>7403389
I don't think Kago has ever made anything beyond 12 pages except for that one android manga. It's all body horror and it's all fun and really creative. Just start anywhere and see if you like it.
>>
>>7403397
OK, thank you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.