[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does /lit/ read?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: comfy.jpg (126 KB, 935x701) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
126 KB, 935x701
Where does /lit/ read?
>>
>>7402484
living room
>>
Anywhere. I just sync everything on my tablet, phone and computer and read the same book at home, at work, at uni, waiting for the bus, taking the bus, and pretty much every time I'm waiting for something that will take more than 5 minutes. If I have a physical copy it's even better.

Also I really like that room, it's very Deus Ex-y
>>
File: DSCN1647.jpg (1 MB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1647.jpg
1 MB, 2304x1296
Either the couch or the armchair through the day, and I also read in bed every night.
>>
at home
>armchair
>bed
not at home
>desk counter (im some type of secretary)
>bench waiting for bus
>school café inbetween classes
>>
In a sleeping bag on my bed propped up by pillows. I turn slight to one side and rest my arm, holding my tablet, on the mouth of the bag. Super cozy and comfy. Probably not possible without something self-lit though, since I'm basically inside the bag.
>>
File: IMG_20151111_091834.jpg (941 KB, 2041x2127) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151111_091834.jpg
941 KB, 2041x2127
>>7402484
Pic related, this is the outside of my state's Public Library, I usually have my own book but I like to go and sit in the little starway outside (was sitting there when I took the pic). I like sitting there in the middle of the chaos (its downtown), see the people in their hurried up routine, cars buzzing..don't like much reading in a closed/too quiet ambient.
>>
>>7402846
(samefag)
Also, bonus for the little old guy (you can see him if you zoom in the center), he goes there e v e r y d a y and just keep talking to his cigarettes, pretty damn chill guy, becoming his friend.
>>
At work in the tea room or home on my bed. Moving out soon and I have a room which will have a chair in the middle with a footstool and a stereo and speakers in front. Books down one wall, music and films down the other.
>>
File: 2015-11-29 11.45.30.jpg (1 MB, 1885x1060) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-29 11.45.30.jpg
1 MB, 1885x1060
This
>>
>>7402484
Oh man, that room is so uncomfy it hurts
>>
>>7402484
Your fathers womb.
>>
>>7402917
That's mighty poetic, my main man.
>>
>>7402855
Nice. I feel ya, have a a player and a little collection of LPs, feel the same way with books vs e-readers as LPs vs digital music. Would love a room like yours
>>
on my bed, because I have no other furniture
>>
>>7402494
Tokyo in general is very Deus Ex-y
>>
File: HaveASeat.jpg (920 KB, 1400x787) Image search: [Google]
HaveASeat.jpg
920 KB, 1400x787
Usually in bed before I sleep. I try and keep electronics out of my sleep routine.

Occasionally if I have free time on a sunny summer day, and have not yet had coffee, I'll make a cup and sit outside. Hot sun, backyard garden, dog playing around, getting lost in a story.
>>
>>7402862
Nice.
>>
I read on the loo to be honest. In bed and bath as well.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.