[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arianne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I'm new to this board but I've been trying to write a psychological romance lately. It's about a guy with an imaginary girlfriend. I don't plan on making it a big hit so I don't mind showing the ending. Any feedback on my writing style, word choices and things like that would be appreciated.
>>
>>7395682
Plus I've never ended a story before so I want to know if you'd be satisfied with this at the end of a book
>>
>>7395682
its shit
>>
>>7395727
Why?
>>
>mini heart attack
seriously? how old are you?
>>
>>7395682
I've read the first line and already I feel like I'm reading a romantic fanfiction of something.
>>
File: 0huellbillburr.png (166 KB, 494x291) Image search: [Google]
0huellbillburr.png
166 KB, 494x291
>>7395738

He should change it to "minor arrhythmia."
>>
stopped at 'crimson'

literal trash OP
>>
>>7395744
even worse
>>
I think I'll just stick to programming and guitar, cheers for the feedback guys
>>
>>7395759
check the critique threads. I often post excerpts from the greatest books from the greatest writers of all time and they get shit on because people here are utterly clueless and angry and that's it.

If you take the criticism of /lit/ to heart you are literally a retard OP
>>
>>7395764
Anywhere I can get real advice?
>>
>>7395682
You didn't even bother changing Arianna Grande's name, did you?

Real talk, though, the dialog is surprisingly readable based on how shit the first line of this passage is.
>>
>>7395772
/r/writing
>>
No. This is /lit/. Not deviantart.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.