[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /lit/. I got this book in a lootcrate a couple months back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1524x2379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1524x2379
Hello /lit/. I got this book in a lootcrate a couple months back and I just got around to reading it. Are there books like it I should read?
>>
>>7394265
>lootcrate
>rpo
fuck off subhuman
>>
>>7394331
Op is baiting, not very well though. I agree with this poster.
>>
>>7394331
seconded.
>>
Fuck these guys and girls. I'd suggest Neal Stephenson. Zodiac's fun and feels like RPO, but with a bigger vocabulary. Snowcrash by the same author is probably the closest thing you'll find to RPO. If you're into the computer stuff, I'd go with Society of the Mind, which was a pretty good sci fi book that I don't think anyone's ever read. Futuristic Violence and Fancy Suits by David Wong is fucking hilarious and kinda along the same vein too, with regard to pop culture and general mood.
>>
David Wong is fucking awful. Holy shit anon what are you doing? Are you deliberately trying to give OP terrible book recommendations?

Stop, please.
>>
>>7394496
Right okay, why don't you go and blow your friends in Zizek thread? People have varied tastes! I think Wong's books are funny. Try them out, OP.
>>
>>7394503
>People have varied tastes!
The things plebs say.
>>
>>7394503
You're actually such a stupid fucking retard. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>7394507
You're in the wrong thread, retard. Some people can laugh at a dick joke on occasion. Why not make a recommendation?
>>
>>7394510
I recommend you end your sad excuse for a life.
>>
>>7394508
>>7394514
Someday you'll realize that you're really fucking stupid.
>>
>>7394518
??????????
>>
>>7394331
this
>>
>>7394510
kill you are self lol
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.