[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my shelf senpai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: my life.jpg (129 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
my life.jpg
129 KB, 1136x640
Rate my shelf senpai
>>
How do you get the books out you fucking faggot
>>
>>7393283
>implying I even read them
top kek
>>
>no pluto
>caring about how your shelf looks
>block the path of your books so everyone realizes you only have them as an affectation

shitpost/10

here's some boards you would be more welcome at:

>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>7393322
>>no pluto
OP should've added every rock from the Kuiper and asteroid belts, too, right?

>>caring about how your shelf looks
If one doesn't care about the aesthetics of his everyday life, one likely doesn't care about the aesthetics of the art he experiences.
>>
>>7393364
>If one doesn't care about the aesthetics of his everyday life, one likely doesn't care about the aesthetics of the art he experiences.

oh is that what you tell yourself while browsing etsy for the perfect kitsch knick-knack that will finally let you express your own true self? that's cute.
>>
>>7393282
>hunger games
>le STEM memespheres
>bookshelf thread
Please go back to whatever site you came from
>>
>>7393400
Man, /r/science and /r/books gave my bookshelf so many upvotes... I thought you and /sci/ would like it too... oh well...
>>
>>7393304
Yeah, I expected nothing less from this board.
>>
>>7393322
>no pluto
Pls be bait
I dont normally jump into the stem vs humanities debate and this thread is 100% transparent bait but as an astrophysics major this shit pisses me off
>>
>>7393407
Mods ban this disgusting redditurd! I've never seen someone out themselves so quickly before
>>
>>7393418
>astrophysics

you have no power here

both pluto and the moon are planets idgaf
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.