[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright /lit/, who's read The Dark Tower series? im about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: darktowerlongroad.jpg (93 KB, 726x1000) Image search: [Google]
darktowerlongroad.jpg
93 KB, 726x1000
alright /lit/, who's read The Dark Tower series? im about to go get a Dark Tower tattoo in 3 hours, but i realized that id like a couple more ideas thrown into it. the main piece is the Dark Tower, on the inside of my arm will be the door where they extracted Jake back into Roland's world, and on the back of my arm is going to be the mark of the Crimson King.

any ideas for something i could add? im not doing guns, roses, or characters.
>>
also, i will post results if anyone cares.
>>
can't think of anything else but post the tattoo later
>>
>>7386065
will do.
>>
Are you sure you want to do this?
>>
>huge custom tattoo
>in 3 hours
>still changing the design

nigga if you don't have a solid artist who's already drawn this shit way in advance, you're going to have a giant shitshow on your skin.
>>
my gf is a publisher and has a few literature tattoos. I've experienced first hand that people judge her entire personality based on this. Not on the fact that she has them, but on what they are. Make sure you want to be identified through this book. For her it's fine because she has good tattoos she is genuinely happy with related to books she has been attached to for 20+ years, but this really isn't like getting a random tattoo of your dogs paw. You're stating that a significant element of your person belongs to this media.
>>
The horn and the gun, duh
>>
>>7386095
what if OP were getting the tat on their dick
huh?
heheh
>>
>>7386099

Also a rose, or field of roses. Probably surrounding the tower.
>>
>>7386093
i dont think youve ever had a tattoo.
>>
>>7386099
not doing a gun. gun tattoos are retarded.

>>7386104
its going to start kind of like the picture, with the tower rising out of the clouds. so there wont be a field of roses. also, im not going to get one or two roses because those, too, are retarded for tattoos.

>>7386095
i read the series like two years ago and ive wanted a tattoo of it ever since. it inspired my writing and just thinking about it makes my imagination run wild. so yeah, im not just getting this for the fuck of it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.