[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this book
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (453 KB, 1408x2142) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
453 KB, 1408x2142
Take it to the fiction department and change the entirety of book 2
>>
why
>>
>>7383349
Because it makes the party look bad
>>
>>7383361
Boo hoo.
>>
>>7383331
Hint: 1984 isn't a very good book. It still bothers me that, out of all the great things Orwell has written, people obsess about this one.
>>
>>7383378
His essays are his best work imo.
>>
>>7383367
I think this thread is over your head
>>
Jesus fucking Christ how are you faggots still reading this summer reading-tier trash
>>
>>7383383
Why do you say that?
>>
>>7383393
The fiction department, in the book, is where they alter fiction to comply with the party's views. Anything contradicting the propaganda they make is destroyed.
>>
>>7383408
Talk about shitposting.
>>
>>7383389
Fuck off. I doubt you've read anything of any worth.
>>
>>7383380
I surely hope you don't mean Politics and the English Language? That was drivel

>>7383389
>summer reading-tier
nice
>>
>>7383448
Not Politics and the English Language. Orwell's essays on subjects like W.B. Yeats and Charles Dickens are excellent, as are his essays about capital punishment and the lives of the poor.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.